Working on me

I know what it's like waking up during the night tired but can't sleep. Been like it for me for years.:(
I'm doing ok. Still doing OMAD and stepped on scales this morning 3lbs down but more importantly my stomach doesn't feel bloated any more. I know it won't go flat as I have a wobble belly.

You had a busy day yesterday and good you got your steps in. :)

I know what it's like waking up during the night tired but can't sleep. Been like it for me for years.:(
I'm doing ok. Still doing OMAD and stepped on scales this morning 3lbs down but more importantly my stomach doesn't feel bloated any more. I know it won't go flat as I have a wobble belly.

You had a busy day yesterday and good you got your steps in. :)
That’s brilliant well done 😀😍💪 it’s such a good feeling seeing scales coming down and getting rid of bloat 😍

it’s rubbish being awake in the night, I managed to get back to sleep for about an hour but feeling really tired now 😢 x x

Hey,

managed to have a nap with Skylar earlier, so glad as I was exhausted from being up in the night again. I’m only on 18500 steps so might do some more in a min lol, really want to get to 20k everyday unless I’m doing a long fast, then I’ll be happy with 10k.

food has been good apart from we had chippy for dinner, I had fish and around 10 chips 😀 I’d usually have loads and feel stuffed so pleased with that. Wonder if the scales will be up tomorrow as haven’t been eating food like that.

I’m so eager to get back in the 11s 🤞 by sept 6th as that’s my goal. 4.5 weeks to go to lose 8.9lbs, think thats really doable. Being in the 11s in 32 days sounds amazing, need to keep my motivation up and keep doing what I’m doing everyday 💪

Sky almost asleep, I might try and find a bit of energy to get to 20k 😀 x x

Good morning, woke again in the night but managed to get back to sleep after about an hour so not too bad. Scales up 1.4lbs after having chippy 🤣 I’m totally fine with it, I can’t always be healthy, it’s good to have a bit of what you want sometimes.

Off to do some baking, I’m thinking of fasting again from Sunday.

Have a great day x x

Good morning, woke again in the night but managed to get back to sleep after about an hour so not too bad. Scales up 1.4lbs after having chippy 🤣 I’m totally fine with it, I can’t always be healthy, it’s good to have a bit of what you want sometimes.

Off to do some baking, I’m thinking of fasting again from Sunday.

Have a great day x x
Mmm chips! I’m up 0.4lbs after my fast so hopefully I’ll get rid of that and then some today. Must find the motivation to do a spin class today! Your steps are just brilliant. I do between 10-15k a day and I thought that was good. Have a fabulous day....the 11’s are in sight! xx

Mmm chips! I’m up 0.4lbs after my fast so hopefully I’ll get rid of that and then some today. Must find the motivation to do a spin class today! Your steps are just brilliant. I do between 10-15k a day and I thought that was good. Have a fabulous day....the 11’s are in sight! xx
Thank you, I’m feeling so good hitting 20k a day 😀 I have to make an effort to go for an hour walk as that really bumps up my steps.
how much did you lose during your fast? 0.4lbs is a tiny amount to regain 😀💪
Hope you had a good day and made it to your soon class x x

Hey, I feel like I’m forever writing I’ve had a busy day lol, never seem to have relaxing peaceful days anymore. Although I love sky to pieces, I’m looking forward to when she starts nursery so I can have some time to myself again, I feel like I’m constantly juggling everything, usually while holding Sky lol. All of mine have started nursery when they’ve turned 2, so only 7 months to go. It’s been so many years since I had time without the kids, it will be strange I’m sure but I’ll be embracing the time and will probably get to the gym and sauna etc when not working

I’m really making going for a walk alone a priority, it’s time to reflect on stuff, clear my mind and just have a hour me time. I walk pretty fast and usually feel ready to go home after an hour but I’ve been pushing myself last few days to stay out an extra 10-15mins and have noticed the muscles in my lower body feel more worked 💪
Hit 20k steps for the 6th day in a row 😀💪

I finally started Judith Becks other diet book, I like it. Off to read some more of it now. Goodnight x x

Bloody scales up again today, so frustrating when I’m doing so much to get them to come down. Period is due in a day or 2 so hoping it’s just that. Rubbish though when I’ve lost weight doing half of what I’m doing before x x

Bodies retain fluid and waste - so scales results are a mysterious thing!

The scales are so annoying! I’ve fallen out with them this week after my fast. I’ll make up with them at some point 😂 It must be your time of the month. Do not fret and keep on trucking. I’ve ordered some electrolytes for my next fast xx

The scales are so annoying! I’ve fallen out with them this week after my fast. I’ll make up with them at some point 😂 It must be your time of the month. Do not fret and keep on trucking. I’ve ordered some electrolytes for my next fast xx
Haha yeah I’m not impressed with mine. Hopefully back down again soon 🤞
That’s good, think we’ll both feel better overall having electrolytes during fasting x x

Hey,
I haven’t had the best day eating today but I’ve drawn a line and will be back on it tomorrow. Shortbread is my weakness and I made some earlier with the kids, we had so much fun. Skylar can say ‘roll it’ lol, so cute. I ate too many of them, gave some to a friend and kids ate the rest so I’m glad they’ll be no temptation for tomorrow.
Steps pretty poor at only 11500 today but it’s Sunday, back at 20k tomorrow 💪 I remember when hitting 10k felt like an achievement, now I feel lazy 🤣 I’m still winning my Fitbit challenges so not too bad. If anyone wants to add me on Fitbit, I’m always up for challenges.
I’m off to watch a movie, haven’t watched tv for so long, probably be asleep working 20 mins 🤣

goodnight all x x

Good morning,

feel back in the zone today. I’ve decided to do a long fast on Friday or Saturday, just want a few days back to normal, got a headache this morning, probably because I had too much sugar yesterday and my brain is withdrawing from it again lol. thinking 4 days this time 😀

off to get the rest of the kids uniform today x x

Hey, had a few days of eating badly and not much exercise/steps etc. Feeling pretty rubbish but really need to sort it out as it’s really not what I want. Saw this quote earlier which is perfect.

Attachments

• 87C6F1FB-EC06-4296-84FD-C3A6187DD07C.png
    87C6F1FB-EC06-4296-84FD-C3A6187DD07C.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 12
Hey, had a few days of eating badly and not much exercise/steps etc. Feeling pretty rubbish but really need to sort it out as it’s really not what I want. Saw this quote earlier which is perfect.
Such and inspirational quote which like you said is perfect. It sure does resonate with me those words thanks for sharing your findings.

Back