Working on me

Pretty good day today. Stuck to syns but not enough speed. I’ll try harder tomorrow x x
Some days hard to keep speed upto the correct level. But as you say tomorrow another another day to do better. Some days I eat lots of speed other a bit lighter but averages out in the end.

Great news about your new home. Really happy for you.

Hope your house move and weekend is still going well.

Hey all, stressful couple of weeks. Bad food choices, not even trying to eat well most of the time. Woke up today and felt sluggish and decided enough is enough. Back to intermittent fasting 12-6 eating window, if I can stick to it then I’m planning on a longer fast next week 🤞
I’m attempted to just drink plain water too, lots of fruit,veg etc.

day 1, 13st 9.8lbs 😢 hate how fast I gain weight but know I can lose it pretty fast when I’m in the zone. First goal is to get back in the 12s. 9.9lbs to go.

It’s 9.30am and I’m already on over 7000 steps, aiming for 20k which should be easily doing with 3 school runs as they come to 10k alone.

have a great day x x

On a positive note, you nipped it in the bud after going off plan. But you have a good plan to get yourself back on track and you seem motivated. I was on holiday a week ago and none of my food choices healthy. I have returned now but I am finding hard to get back into the swing of things. I lack the energy. I think the rubbish I put in my body has bite me in the proverbial. But I have been trying very hard to keep to plan but energy still waning. ~But with other health conditions such as MS and Sjogren's I could be starting a flare with one of those. I digress lol as usual :rolleyes:.

Good luck for this week. I know you can do it with such a positive outlook.

Last edited:
On a positive note, you nipped it in the bud after going off plan. But you have a good plan to get yourself back on track and you seem motivated. I was on holiday a week ago and none of my food choices healthy. I have returned now but I am finding hard to get back into the swing of things. I lack the energy. I think the rubbish I put in my body has bite me in the proverbial. But I have been trying very hard to keep to plan but energy still waning. ~But with other health conditions such as MS and Sjogren's I could be starting a flare with one of those. I digress lol as usual :rolleyes:.

Good luck for this week. I know you can do it with such a positive outlook.
Hey, did you have a nice holiday?
its always hard to get back on it after being away, hope you manage to soon 🤞

I’m feeling so motivated and positive.

Hope you don’t have a flare up starting.
Goodnight x x

Hi all

absolutely smashed it today. I feel so good. I’m on around 35k steps 😀
Diet has been really good, I ate between 1.30-6.10. I had a counselling client at 5-5.50. Asked my husband to make me some fish and veg to be ready for 5.50 so I’d be in my eating window lol.
it’s my birthday in 9 days, hubby said he’s making me a cake, his first ever. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

looking forward to another great day on plan tomorrow 😀 x x

😀

Attachments

• E2E64942-3F8B-4667-8A73-9E464C559922.png
    E2E64942-3F8B-4667-8A73-9E464C559922.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Hey, did you have a nice holiday?
its always hard to get back on it after being away, hope you manage to soon 🤞

I’m feeling so motivated and positive.

Hope you don’t have a flare up starting.
Goodnight x x
Thankyou, Had a lovely holiday in a lodge near Stratford upon Avon, it is a holiday we can take our furry baby. This holiday I have found it harder to get back into the swing of things afterwards.

Thankyou, Had a lovely holiday in a lodge near Stratford upon Avon, it is a holiday we can take our furry baby. This holiday I have found it harder to get back into the swing of things afterwards.
Sounds lovely. Hope you’re back at it today 🤞💪 you can do it x x

Hey, day 2 done and dusted. I had 2 small chocolate bars earlier but apart from that really healthy food. Eating window was between 1-6pm. I feel so good when I’m sticking to plan.

I have a few meals out and a night out for my birthday but I’ll do my best to be extra good apart from those meals and drinks out.

I’m on 26k steps so far today. Still time for a few more lol. I’m trying to win get fit bingo on the Fitbit app so might do a bit more stepping before bed. Just getting sky to sleep.

looking forward to weighing tomorrow 🤞

x x

Hi Jenny ❤️

Glad you’re starting to feel better about yourself, I’m all too familiar with the self loathing feeling when I’ve gained weight 😞 Remember you’re still beautiful ❤️

Hi Jenny ❤️

Glad you’re starting to feel better about yourself, I’m all too familiar with the self loathing feeling when I’ve gained weight 😞 Remember you’re still beautiful ❤️
Hi Gem, thank you 😊 it’s horrible to feel bad about yourself. I try and embrace my body and how I look and generally do like my body even when overweight, just not as much as when I’m at goal weight. Yesterday I felt rubbish when I woke up but I’m seeing it as a positive as I’m back on plan and working towards my goal weight. I’ll get there eventually 😀😘 x x

Hi Gem, thank you 😊 it’s horrible to feel bad about yourself. I try and embrace my body and how I look and generally do like my body even when overweight, just not as much as when I’m at goal weight. Yesterday I felt rubbish when I woke up but I’m seeing it as a positive as I’m back on plan and working towards my goal weight. I’ll get there eventually 😀😘 x x

I know, it’s so horrible and self destructive 🙈 I’m quick to remind my loved ones that their weight doesn’t define them, but don’t take that advice when it comes to me and I can be so guilty of letting it determine my self worth 🙈 I really need to work on this.

Yes you will get there ❤️

Morning. Scales slightly up this morning but obviously I know my weight goes up and down, I didn’t eat over calories yesterday so maybe water. Planning on at least 25k steps today 💪
Have a good day all x x
If i have anything remotely saltly such as gammon bang I magically find 2-3 pound gain. but goes as quick as it comes. I don't add salt much to my food. Unless I make sw chips or sw roasties I use a little with those. If you exercise our bodies with the natural process of repairing micro tears make us retain water as part of the healing process. We can't avoid this it is just how the body repairs itself but as quickly as you gain with water you will lose again. You have been fully on plan eventually the scales will show a downward spiral. I see you do many thousands of steps per day. You could find your body is laying down muscle which weighs more than fat. So you could benefit from doing some measurements with the tape measure of hips , waist and bust you could find quite easily you are losing inches/cm rather than numbers on a scale.

It is hard not to to be self critcal of bits of our body we don't like. We can naturally have a distorted view. We don't see how far we have come. I struggle to see myself as smaller. I pick a garment up and think no way am I fitting in that. But I can and wriggle room. Your a beautiful woman, who to me seems like your superwoman, running a family with all the that entails, you make beautiful cakes/biscuits etc for clients/family for special occasions. You walk for miles every day. I think you must have more hours in the day and more arms with what you achieve on a daily basic :worthy: .

Back