Working on me

Faced the scales this morning and sad to say I’m back in tbe 13s, I gain so fast, it’s unfair as haven’t been eating thousands of excess calories but nothing I can do now apart from work on it, I haven’t been reading my diet books nightly like I was so I’ll start doing that again from tonight. I know it will only takes a few days of being back on plan to get back to the 12s, just frustrated at myself for losing control of my eating when I’d been feeling so good working my way to the 11s.
x x

It's a reverse - with yr body holding water and glycogen, so it shows more on the scales than you ate in calories. Glad you came here to share it with us and can go back to the books to keep you focused for the next bit.

It's a reverse - with yr body holding water and glycogen, so it shows more on the scales than you ate in calories. Glad you came here to share it with us and can go back to the books to keep you focused for the next bit.
Always helps sharing it on here and helps me get back on plan. Hope you have a lovely day xx

1 day back on plan and I’m back in the 12s 😀
I’ve decided to allow myself one treat a day so I don’t feel like I’m missing out, so one of my cupcakes or brownies 😍😋
Back to walking today, had 3 counselling clients yesterday so really didn’t have the time to then go for a long walk. Already on 6000 steps today so hoping for 20k. I’m in a few Fitbit challenges, they always motivate me to walk more because I want to win lol. I’m 15000 steps behind first place so I’m be walking lots in the hope of winning lol.
x x

That sounds liike a plan!

Had a good day today. Baked the most delicious kinder bueno brownies 😍 I wanted more than one but was able to stop at 1. Also baked cakes and biscuits but didn’t eat them.

I’ve walked 31,000 steps today, think that’s the most ever. I feel great. I won the Fitbit challenge that I was 15k behind in 😀 I’m first in my other challenge too 😀

off to read for a few mins before I fall asleep. Goodnight x x

Last edited:
Decided to do some more steps 😂 35k in one day woohoo 🥳
Going to sleep now x x

Attachments

• CE521D5E-10B7-4CE4-8DFB-4B1BD8128C6D.png
    CE521D5E-10B7-4CE4-8DFB-4B1BD8128C6D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Hi, I’ve had a pretty good day on plan. I’m on around 25k steps so far. Might do a few more before I go to sleep. Skylar didn’t have a nap today so took her to bed at 7pm, she was asleep within 30seconds so I went for a walk as I didn’t get chance earlier. She woke after half an hour and was screaming for me, she’s still awake and full of energy, no idea what time she’ll be asleep as probably feels like that was her nap lol.

x x

I love motivational quotes, I guess this is true for most of us on this website. When I got to goal after having Kaelan, I felt so good and on top of my eating. I gained during pregnancy and have really used that as an excuse as I could’ve been much healthier and gained half the amount I did.
feeling motivated to finally get to where I want to be and stay there forever 😀😍 goodnight.

Attachments

• DAA0D9D9-E2DB-4204-8EAE-BA0ED9B354BC.jpeg
    DAA0D9D9-E2DB-4204-8EAE-BA0ED9B354BC.jpeg
    734.9 KB · Views: 21
Hey,

sorry for the silence. I’ve been so busy working and having days out with the kids. I’ve been off plan again but I’m not stressing about it. Not weighed for maybe 5-6 days.
I’ve just decided to start a long fast, not sure how long yet but I need to regain control of my eating so a long fast sounds like a good idea.

As we’re moving in the next few months, I’ve been thinking about my working from home situation, it’s a pain to be honest with the little ones. When I have video call counselling clients I have to have them in the car as kids are noisy and baking is a pain with kids around so I’ve decided to have a big summer house in the garden which will have a lock in it 🤣 I was thinking of half of it as a baking area, well not oven but everything else and the other half making it into a therapy room so I could work from home with some clients and have phone sessions in there too. I’m so excited about it 😍😀

I know dieting etc will be easier when the kids are back at school and we are back in routine, I’m trying not to be hard on myself. Planning to next weight when I go back to group in 2 weeks. Hopefully I can fast for a few days and get back on it 🤞💪

x x

How are you Jenny?

When you fast, do you just drink water or do you have tea/coffee and or diet/sugar free drinks to help get you through? xx

How are you Jenny?

When you fast, do you just drink water or do you have tea/coffee and or diet/sugar free drinks to help get you through? xx
Hey, I’m good thanks. How are you?

I only have water, I believe having diet drinks breaks the fast 😢 fasting would be so much easier if I could drink Diet Coke lol. Not sure about tea, think I read somewhere that you can have it but not 100% I don’t drink tea /coffee anyway so never looked into it x x

Still up and down diet wise, having a few ok days followed by a few rubbish days etc. Not great but not awful either. I’m sure things will be loads easier when kids are back at school on Monday. I thrive on routine so looking forward to getting back into one.
might finally be moving house this month 🤞 hopefully our forever home. I’m so excited. So many delays so hopefully on track now.
3am and I’m wide awake.

How is it going @Jenny_b ?

I seem to be motivated for a week or so then something happens and I can't get back on it.
Went back to work Wednesday and forgot what it was like to get up at 4.10am.

Only a couple more days and yours will be back at school.:)
Hi Mary,
Pretty good thanks, you?
I can’t imagine getting up that early, hate getting up when it’s still dark. Are you back into the routine now?
I’m the same, so well then have days off. Let’s get our focus back. I’ll try and post everyday again as it really does help me focus x x

So I went back to sw yesterday, gained around 4-5lbs gain over the summer hols so pretty pleased with that. I’ll easily get it off if I can focus.

Exciting news today, we’ll 100% have our house this month 😍 I’m so excited. It’s a new build, 4 bed detached, everything I wanted 😍 I can’t wait to move in.

I’m feeling pretty focused now kids are back at school/college/nursery. It’s so much easier to stick to plan when I’m in a routine and now Kaelan is at school nursery I’m walking to and from school 3 times a day, that’s almost 10k steps just on school runs 😀 I’ve been really busy with work, Skylar has been so clingy as I’ve had a bit more time away from her so I haven’t been on my daily walks, really want to try and get back to them. Got a few busy days working and then I’m going to get on with packing. I’m not taking any junk to the new house so having a major clear out.

Off to sleep in a min. I’ll do my best to update daily again as it really helps me stay focused.
Goodnight x x

Back