Working on me

Hey, almost 69 hours in. Finish line is so close.
today I’ve baked giant cookies, kinder bueno, chocolate orange and smarties ones 😍 they look and smell so good, can’t believe I’ve resisted. Sold most of them on my fb cake group, saved some for my family and 2 for me. I’m going to have a kinder bueno one later and a chocolate orange one tomorrow 😍

I’m feeling really good, just back from walking, I have so much energy.
x x

Last edited:
I did it 😀 I fasted for 72 hours. I’m so glad I did it but really happy it’s over as I love food 😍 enjoyed my dinner and had a chocolate orange cookie I made earlier.

still haven’t finished my book, 100% tonight x x

Hey, thanks. How are you getting on? Haven’t had an update from your diary for a while.
Im at 41 hours now I think, I’m quite liking it. Enjoy your day x x
I just felt like my diary was boring! I’m getting on great. I went out last night but straight back on it and I felt ok last night not 100% but better. I have just over a stone to go. I am inspired to try a fast to boost or reset things. Just had a delivery of shakes and pasta pots from exante today but I think tomorrow and Monday I’ll fast as I’m at home. I’ve been reading about it totally inspired by you. I love reading your diary so thank you for the motivation xx

I just felt like my diary was boring! I’m getting on great. I went out last night but straight back on it and I felt ok last night not 100% but better. I have just over a stone to go. I am inspired to try a fast to boost or reset things. Just had a delivery of shakes and pasta pots from exante today but I think tomorrow and Monday I’ll fast as I’m at home. I’ve been reading about it totally inspired by you. I love reading your diary so thank you for the motivation xx
Best of luck if you try it, don’t think you’d find it hard at all as you’ve done vlcd for a while so wouldn’t be too different to what you’re doing now. Well done for getting straight back on it after your night out 😀💪 thanks, I’m so glad I gave you some motivation 😘
Haha I think my diary is boring too 🤣 never thought yours was x x
Did you feel full really quickly? WELL DONE! This is a massive achievement xx
Yeah pretty quickly, I only had a light meal, enjoyed it so much. I feel so proud of myself to sticking to it 😀😍 x x

Good morning,
Had a terrible nights sleep. Woke up around 2.30 and couldn’t get back to sleep until after 5, sky woke up at 5 for booby, hasn’t been back to sleep, so I’ve come down with her.
I’ve decided to intermittent fast alongside slimming world, I’m planning on doing 18:6, I was doing it some days already but I’m going to commit to it now. So eating from 12-6pm. Now I know I can last 3 days, 18hours everyday should be easy.
Scales down 1.4lbs today, 27s bmi is close. Only 7.7lbs from the 11s 😀
I lost 5.6lbs during my 3 day fast. If I don’t regain it then I’ll be over the moon 🤞

planned food and exercise for today. Going for a long walk, if the weather is bad I’ll leave kids at home and walk alone.

Have a great Sunday x x

Last edited:
I think I posted on here about my goal of losing a stone during the summer holidays, well from when my son broke up on the 16th I’ve lost 11.4lbs 😀 and still 5 weeks left. Only need less than 1lb off per week to hit my original goal but obviously I’ll try for more. Should be in the 11s by the time school restarts which will mean fitting into all my clothes 😍 can’t wait x x

I think I posted on here about my goal of losing a stone during the summer holidays, well from when my son broke up on the 16th I’ve lost 11.4lbs 😀 and still 5 weeks left. Only need less than 1lb off per week to hit my original goal but obviously I’ll try for more. Should be in the 11s by the time school restarts which will mean fitting into all my clothes 😍 can’t wait x x
You have done so well, doing a fast as well I wish I could do one but I have tablets that require food. But i try not to eat between 9.30 to 5pm often longer. I so hope you reach your mini goal of seeing 11 on the scales. Then you can wear your clothes, I think you will do it you are so motivated to achieve your mini goal.

Wow that’s a great loss in 3 days. I’m thinking Weds onwards i could fast or do 48 hours now (I’ve only had water this morning). I love a new plan as you’re still losing the weight it doesn’t matter if it’s VLCD or SW whatever works and suits at this moment of your life xx

You have done so well, doing a fast as well I wish I could do one but I have tablets that require food. But i try not to eat between 9.30 to 5pm often longer. I so hope you reach your mini goal of seeing 11 on the scales. Then you can wear your clothes, I think you will do it you are so motivated to achieve your mini goal.
Thank you 😊 I’m so pleased with my progress. If I’m in the 11s when kids go back on Sept 6th, I’ll be over the moon 😀 x x

Wow that’s a great loss in 3 days. I’m thinking Weds onwards i could fast or do 48 hours now (I’ve only had water this morning). I love a new plan as you’re still losing the weight it doesn’t matter if it’s VLCD or SW whatever works and suits at this moment of your life xx
Thanks, I’m so pleased. Just hope the scale doesn’t go back up now I’m eating normally again. Best of luck for fasting, sure you’ll do it no problem 💪😀 x x

I’ve had a really good day today. Stuck to my eating window of 12-6 😀 I’ve exercised, done 18000 steps and had healthy food, apart from my kinder bueno cookie 😍 got to have some sugar in my life lol. It was so good, I was tempted to have the last one, picked it up and then thought no I’ve had one, I don’t need another one. I’ve baked millionaires shortbread today, I’ll try a piece tomorrow as just having 1 treat a day which I think is fine.

I’ve set myself a walking challenge to walk 200 miles in August, it’s around 7 miles a day. I’m really excited about it. I know I can do it if I push everyday, I really want to get fitter and hit my daily step goals so this is the perfect way. I’ll update daily with how it’s going 😀

off to do a bit of reading now sky is asleep x x

Well done! 11,200 steps for me. I’m going to start my fast now. I have an app....here we go! Steps and water make al the difference I think. Good luck xx

Scales up 1.4lbs today, had a feeling they’d go up when I started eating normally but it’s not too much so hopefully they’ll go back down tomorrow or the next day🤞 I didn’t do anything yesterday which would mean I gain so just be my body restoring glycogen. I’m fine about it.
Aim for today, 20000 steps hopefully but at least 15000 or I’m not going to bed until they’re done lol. 100 sit ups, healthy food, eat between 12-6. Also got baking and counselling clients. And an eye test this morning as keep struggling to read clearly 😢

have a good day x x

Back