Working on me

Scales up 1.4lbs today, had a feeling they’d go up when I started eating normally but it’s not too much so hopefully they’ll go back down tomorrow or the next day🤞 I didn’t do anything yesterday which would mean I gain so just be my body restoring glycogen. I’m fine about it.
Aim for today, 20000 steps hopefully but at least 15000 or I’m not going to bed until they’re done lol. 100 sit ups, healthy food, eat between 12-6. Also got baking and counselling clients. And an eye test this morning as keep struggling to read clearly 😢

have a good day x x
I have downloaded a fasting app which is helpful. Maybe I could do a fortnightly fast who knows, I’ve got to get through this one first. 15-20,000 steps is a great goal and the 1.4lbs is definitely expected. Still a great loss overall for the week x

After your fasting I have decided to do OMAD(one meal a day). So I will be having lunch then an hour later some nuts for protein.....Had a cold last week so OH bought me some wine gums and nougat bars to pick me up but sugar things always start me off in a downwards spiral so going to nip it in the bud before it goes too far.

Good luck with your 🚶‍♀️ challenge.

I have downloaded a fasting app which is helpful. Maybe I could do a fortnightly fast who knows, I’ve got to get through this one first. 15-20,000 steps is a great goal and the 1.4lbs is definitely expected. Still a great loss overall for the week x
How are you getting on so far? I’m thinking about when I’m going to do my next fast, going to get some electrolyte powder for the next one though. x x

After your fasting I have decided to do OMAD(one meal a day). So I will be having lunch then an hour later some nuts for protein.....Had a cold last week so OH bought me some wine gums and nougat bars to pick me up but sugar things always start me off in a downwards spiral so going to nip it in the bud before it goes too far.

Good luck with your 🚶‍♀️ challenge.
That’s brilliant Mary, best of luck with it. So many positives for your body. I’m finding fasting is helping me maintain control over my eating too which is great. Your husband sounds like mine, good intentions but a bunch of flowers would’ve been better 😀 x x

Such a busy day today. Went for my eye test and ordered new glasses 🤓 it’s only when reading I struggle sometimes so will probably keep them in my bedroom as that’s when I read.
I then took the kids to the trampoline park, it’s so expensive, over £70 to get in and 1 drink each came to £26, crazy for a few bottles of pop and slush puppies, kids loved it and want to go back tomorrow 😂 it was hard work with Skylar as she’s so small still but goes pretty fast and there was loads of teenagers running so had to stay right next to her every second, she didn’t want to stay in the kids part either lol.

another busy day tomorrow, baking and counselling and Sw in the morning, I totally forgot that was tomorrow. Wonder what the scales will say 🤞

today I’ve hit my 20000 step goal again 😀 8.7miles today. I have 182.69 miles left in august. I went on a long walk after flip out as sky fell asleep, I kept the socks on that you have to wear there, my feet felt uncomfortable but I didn’t want to turn back and change them, got home and they were throbbing, both feet are now so painful and a couple of little cuts 😢

Judiths Becks new book arrived, I love the speed of Amazon prime. Going to start it in a min. I’ll let you all know if it’s any good.

Goodnignt x x

Good morning,

I fell asleep pretty much the second I posted above 😂 so didn’t start my new book. I then woke at 2 and was awake for hours, so frustrating when I want to sleep but can’t

Scales 0.2lbs down today 😀 so pleased they didn’t go up again. Get weighed at Sw in a few hours, I usually weight 1lb heavier on theirs so should be around 5lbs down from last week.
Off to decorate a cake so I can get something ticked off my to do list for today.

Have a fab day all x x

Hello! We had a flip out near to where we used to live and now another trampoline style park here. I really want to try it! I might take my own drink ha! No seriously the kids having a great time is what matters. 36 hours in so halfway but I did 2 short peloton classes yesterday which were manageable at the time but my muscles are really sore today so perhaps dehydration so drinking more water even though I went through maybe 3.5 litres yesterday. I will say I slept really well last night and didn’t wake up in the middle of the night which unusually always do. Your steps are so impressive, I got 12,500 in yesterday. Do you like your new glasses? Good luck at SW! Have a lovely day xx

Hello! We had a flip out near to where we used to live and now another trampoline style park here. I really want to try it! I might take my own drink ha! No seriously the kids having a great time is what matters. 36 hours in so halfway but I did 2 short peloton classes yesterday which were manageable at the time but my muscles are really sore today so perhaps dehydration so drinking more water even though I went through maybe 3.5 litres yesterday. I will say I slept really well last night and didn’t wake up in the middle of the night which unusually always do. Your steps are so impressive, I got 12,500 in yesterday. Do you like your new glasses? Good luck at SW! Have a lovely day xx
I’d love to go to flip out without the kids 😂 think it would be so much fun when I don’t have to supervise 😂 maybe one day.
glad you slept well and are keeping hydrated. I quite like my new glasses, I almost went for a pink frame as it matched my pink hair but as I change hair colour so often these days. I went for black so it will go with any hair colour, I mean I’ll be wearing them in bed 😂 but good to coordinate. Hope you’re still managing ok 🤞🤞 x x

I’ve only just got into bed. I’m so tired. Been busy all day.
the whole day has been positive really 😀 lost 5.5lbs at group and was slimmer of the week. Managed to finish 2 cakes that are due tomorrow afternoon so I don’t have to work tomorrow morning. Hit just over 20,000 steps again so another day ticked off, 8.62 miles today, 174.07 to go in August. I started my daily fast at 6, hubby offered me food at 8pm, I said no without hesitation. I feel so in control, I love it. I bought a dress from Amazon yesterday, they only had size 10-12 but it was the last one and I loved it so thought I’ll buy it to wear for when I’m back at goal, arrived today and fits perfectly, I love it 😍
Attempting to start my new book for the 3rd night in a row 😂 I’ve been so tired doing all these extra steps that I’ve fallen asleep really quickly. Goodnight x x

I love new glasses! Mine are black then I had some thin gold framed ones but nothing crazy....I always want to go for the wild ones but I never do! Pink hair sounds fab, again I’ve always wanted to do it. I feel wiped out! Also a bit blocked (too much info) up but lighter! I am kind of doing IF without realising it so it wasn’t as hard as I thought but I do feel weak now so today I’ll just do my steps and drink lots as I don’t want to eat everything in sight! I will definitely fast again, 100%! I am so pleased you’re in the zone. The steps definitely must be adding to your success. Also fantastic news on the dress! What a great feeling. Go girl! Have a great day xx

I love new glasses! Mine are black then I had some thin gold framed ones but nothing crazy....I always want to go for the wild ones but I never do! Pink hair sounds fab, again I’ve always wanted to do it. I feel wiped out! Also a bit blocked (too much info) up but lighter! I am kind of doing IF without realising it so it wasn’t as hard as I thought but I do feel weak now so today I’ll just do my steps and drink lots as I don’t want to eat everything in sight! I will definitely fast again, 100%! I am so pleased you’re in the zone. The steps definitely must be adding to your success. Also fantastic news on the dress! What a great feeling. Go girl! Have a great day xx
Thank you 😊 I love feeling motivated and on it 💪
Glad you managed to fast without too much weakness, I felt like that too, hubby kept telling me the importance of electrolytes and sure he’s probably right so I’ll make sure I have some electrolyte powder before my next fast.
have a great day x x

Scales stayed the same today which I’m totally fine with, relieved they haven’t gone up again after the other day, I was half expecting to regain most of what I lost during my fast.
Taking the kids out today for a few hours as the weather is nice. There’s a local museum with a lovely sand play area at the back so we’ll go for a picnic there.
have a fab day all x x

So wonderful reading your diary Jenny and seeing how happy you are and how well you’re doing ❤️
Thanks so much. It’s so lovely feeling motivated and happy with how everything is going. Have a lovely day x x

Good evening,

another fab day on plan 😀

had a fun few hours with the kids, came home, cleaning, cooking and counselling clients, and now I’m in bed with sky feeling exhausted again. 21000 steps today 😀 pretty much 9miles. Im feeling so good clocking 20k steps everyday. If I complete this challenge then I’ll do another one for September but with a bigger total to aim for 😀🤞💪

just realised the scales were actually down 0.2lbs today 😂 thought they were the same until I was checking screenshots, my scales are linked to an app so I screenshot daily, it’s good to look back at changes in body fat and muscle etc.

still haven’t started reading the new book, al the extra walking is sending me to sleep early lol x x

Back