Working on me

I know from my studies as a psychiatric nurse moving home is one of the most stressful things in our life, along with getting married and having baby all up there on the stress scale. So going off plan a wee bit is understandable it is hectic and tiring beyond belief moving. Not to mention you were also juggling the rigours of a family. But on a positive note you have nipped it in the bud the off plan eating and made a good plan to get back on track especially when you find your electrolyte powders in one of your many boxes lol I am glad i wrote a label on each box putting down what was in each this way I could find things I needed that as yet wasn't unpacked. Someone gave me this tip and it was brilliant for me as I couldn't unpack all at once it had to be done over days due to the MS.

I know from my studies as a psychiatric nurse moving home is one of the most stressful things in our life, along with getting married and having baby all up there on the stress scale. So going off plan a wee bit is understandable it is hectic and tiring beyond belief moving. Not to mention you were also juggling the rigours of a family. But on a positive note you have nipped it in the bud the off plan eating and made a good plan to get back on track especially when you find your electrolyte powders in one of your many boxes lol I am glad i wrote a label on each box putting down what was in each this way I could find things I needed that as yet wasn't unpacked. Someone gave me this tip and it was brilliant for me as I couldn't unpack all at once it had to be done over days due to the MS.
Thank you. I’m pleased to be back on track 😀

have a great day x x

Feeling positive today. I’m going to get back to sit ups and then gym again as soon as we’re fully unpacked. Skylar will be at nursery March/April so I’ll have lots more time to get to the gym without choosing between work/time with family etc. I’m really looking forward to it. Probably drop the kids off and go straight there at least 3 times a week 😀

better wake the kids up and get sorted x

hey. Doing ok. Not perfect or as well as I’d like but I’m getting there. Enjoying not weighing. I’d love to never weigh again and just go off how I feel on the scales. We’ll see.

I feel so tired today. Got 1 more client this evening and then getting an early night x x

Good morning, I am feeling fabulous 😍

I’m back at the gym 💪 so focused with food and only drinking water.
I decided to give the scales a break as actually the number isn’t important, how I feel is important and I’m feeling good. Yes I’m not where I want to be, but I’m on the way there 😀

went to the gym and sauna last night, it was so nice, planning 3 times a week to do both. I might even go to the gym 5 times a week 💪💪 I really want to work on my fitness and strength and it helps me stay motivated to eat well too.

currently fasting until 12 everyday but sometimes don’t eat until 1-2pm. Usually stop eating around 6pm.

have a fab day, I have a day off so I’ll spend a few hours trying to get the last of the boxes sorted x x

Back