working out points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by susan70, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi all, im on cd at the mo but thinking of ww as my maintenace plan, my hubby would like to lose some weight so I thought he could try ww while im still on cd.

No way would he go to a class so I got a book called 'switch handbook' and have just tried to work out his points they come out at 32 (mine as i am at the mo is 19) dose that sound about right for him?? it just seems a lot.lol ( he is 6ft and 16st 9).

Thankyou.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Depending on his age, that would sound about right. Whereabouts in Lincs are you? I live in Newark but work in Sleaford.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thankyou for your help, Ive been reading the book and am really looking forward to coming onto ww when Im around 10st (wow never been 10st) it looks a really great way maintaining my weight and losing a bit more.

I live in Grantham so not far from each other at all hun.

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Just up the A1 then :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.