Working shifts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JaxieD, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I work shifts and just came off nights this morning - have to say it is tight going doing CD when doing night shift - you've absolutely no energy:cry:. Tried to space out my packs but everyone else was in with their deli Mark's and Spencers sandwiches which didn't help. Managed ok but it will always be a bit of a nightmare. Anyone else work anti-social hours? How do you manage? Managed a sneak at minis on work computer last night - but everyone was in bed, no posts but at least got caught up with all the biz!! :D

Keep yer peckers up all!!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You could try ss+ that way you could treat yourself to either another shake or a 200 cal meal from the green and whites. Some of the weight losses appear to be better for some with the little extra. Good luck.

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i work through the nights (12 hour shifts) on the weekends and honestly never had a problem ... I had an extra pack/half pack. I didn't lack energy. Make sure you keep your water intake up and hopefully you will find an energy burst again soon... I know I did go through a phase of not really doing much but I think that came from a psychological place for me. It wasn't really physical.

good luck

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I Split All My Packs Into2 So I Have 6 Meals ... That Way If I Do Extra Shifts , Lates Or Nights , Then I Readjust What I Have Around The Hours I Work .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.