Working Solution and Exercise

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000149 EndHTML:0000000827 StartFragment:0000000199 EndFragment:0000000793 StartSelection:0000000199 EndSelection:0000000793 [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hi there

I'm thinking of trying Exante but I currently go to the gym 5 times a week which I don't want to give up. Unfortunately my weight just isn't shifting and I have had success with Exante TS before.

i was wondering if anyone else follows the working solution and how they find their losses each week?

Also any meal ideas for the plan.

Would really appreciate any help you can offer - I'm desperate to shift this weight and it's just not going!

[/FONT]

I used to go to the gym about that many times on Total Solution I did Bodypump, Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Step and Pilates, I just made sure I had a pack just before the class, and plenty of water and I was fine. I loved it. I would suggest having plenty of protein after a class/gym workout if you are doing WS and that should help you with your stall. I'd still be doing it now, but I injured my ankle in Body Attack and couldn't do impact stuff after that - for me that was the start of the end and I slowly regained the 10 stones I'd lost :( - so I 'd perhaps avoid body attack!!!

Back