Working Solutions Working solutions hellppppppp

There was someone on here a while back who was incredibly carb sensitive, and spent most of her time on the diet not in ketosis but still lost. Personally I just couldnt even consider doing this long term without being in ketosis, I dont think many people could. I think basically you can still have great losses not in ketosis but theyll always be that bit better if you are plus the other benefits of ketosis are worth their weight in gold - well apart from the bad breath ;)

Im not sure how it works exactly Im sure someone will be along with the science bit ;)

I'm a science grad so I understand that bit....or I thought I did lol!! I'm really not sure I'm in ketosis, my weight loss so far this week has been rubbish!!xx

I'd lost 2lb this morning, my proper weigh in day is Fri morning. No chance I'll ever deviate from the plan, weight loss is too important to me.xx

I've been having a chicken breast with some stir fried veggies, water chestnuts (4 or 5), some bamboo shoots, a quarter of a small onion, 4 or 5 mushrooms and some garlic and chilli, usually with a handful of mixed salad and some soy sauce.

Does this sound horrendous for WS? All the things are on the ketogenic foods list so I thought they would be ok and the calories in them all are small. I've also made a curry with cauliflower rice, twice. It was made with chicken, mushrooms and some onion, a little bouillon, water and some curry powder.

I am hoping these aren't the totally wrong thing, I would love some feedback. My Hubby is eating the same things but with a side portion of cauliflower and broccoli as he's not keen on salad leaves and of course is losing heaps more *sigh*

Sounds bloody lush too...scuse my french!! If I only lose 4lb I'll be mortified tho starlight!!xx

Sounds bloody lush too...scuse my french!! If I only lose 4lb I'll be mortified tho starlight!!xx

Why?? How can you say ONLY 4lbs :whoopass:

Youre going to be in for a lot of disappointed weeks if youre thinking like that. Look at it this way - Exante say you can lose an average of 14lbs in a month.... thats 3.5lbs a week. But some weeks itll be less than that. If youre aiming for more than 4lbs every week youre going to be upset most weeks

If its coming off at a stone a month that absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

Youve a lot less to lose than me and Im not losing 4lbs every week but thats fine cos overall its great :)

lol...just some of the losses I've seen on here are amazing!! I want those!! I lost 9lb in my first week but I'd only been on exante 2 days and the rest I was doing other meal replacements while I was waiting for it to arrive. I honestly expected more in my first week but thought it might be down to my week not being pure exante, so in a way maybe expected more from this week.xx

The big losses are all water though thats why you wouldnt get such a biggie. Dont put so much pressure on yourself sweetie, this diet is hard enough without overly high expectations. Remember too its not like other diets, all you can do is stick to the plan, you cant cut back more, increase exercise etc or eat something 'special' to speed up the losses. The losses on this are what they are. If youre sticking to the plan youre doing as much as you can do. If Id lost 2lbs since Fri Id be delighted ;)

Thanks hun, I think thats a problem of mine in life, not just dieting "being too hard on myself" I think I will lower my expectations and go with flow a bit more. Cheers for the talking to!! lol xx

Thanks Starlight I feel a bit more confident now x

Back