workout dvds

*crystal*

Hi. Im cinfussed over shat workout dvd to buy. Debbie rush bugle buster or clare nasirs. Does anyone know which is better. Xx

Hi

I've only tried claires but that is really good if you are new to working out. Other good ones are from Jillian Michaels - 30 day shred and banish fat, boost metabolism. Always gets my HR up

Good luck!

I'm enjoying the davina power of 3 and 3 30 minute workouts-good fun, you really work up a sweat and feel the ache (in a good way!) afterwards! Nice and easy to follow too! Xxx

I wouldnt touch Clair Nadirs DVD purely down to the fact I dont for a millisecond buy all that 'caught in the park' nonsense

That was all total PR for her DVD and I wouldnt encourage her

ive just got the insanity workout dvd, not yet used it, but im gonna try it out soon

i have the claire nasir dvd and I think it's great. Not too much co-ordination needed which s good for me.

And personally can't knock her for the before fotos, even if they were set up she has still done amazing and made money in the process!

All the stars are the same with their dvd before and afters, the latest is Gemma from TOWIE can't wait to see her final foto x x

Beverley Callard aka Liz McDonald in Corrie. Her workouts are brilliant and she has just brought out a new one - Body Blaster - which I bought last week. There are 2 of the same name on Amazon one is £10 and one £6 and checked on the net and they are basically the same. She has been a fully qualified fitness instructor for years and not a celeb turned DVD maker - she teaches classes in Manchester, I think, but she taught classes for quite a while in Spain.

Back