Workout/fitness DVD

yeah i can imagine the strictly one being hard! i love the program but i wouldnt be able to follow them routines i doubt

Hmm well i never got my cross trainer, he wasn't sure about getting it as it looked a bit dodgy but said he'd try to get me a new one. So tomorrow i'm going to get the claire from steps one, to get me started

Let me know how the claire from steps one is , i am thinking about buying it. In the advert it looks good. Though my oh and brother said that her before photo looks as though it has been photoshoped, but i'm sure it is really her, she did gain a lot of weight.

Will do, going to get it tonight hopefully, i think its her she was on masterchef (i think) and she did look like that. Whether she lost it all by exercising is another question though,

I got the charlie brooks one last year (janine from eastenders) it was alright, found it a bit boring though. I like when you can hear the music and really get into it, so the ministry of sound ones are good. and looking at those lovely toned girls on it really motivates you!!!

Back