Workout schedule advice

Oerba_dia_Vanille

I need some advice on my work-out schedule.
Normally, I work-out 5 times a week, on the treadmill for 2 hours each session.
I really want to begin with Kettlebells, I have all the equipment I need for it and several dvs to try, but of course I can't go doing 2 hours of treadmill + kettlebells on the same day nor do I want to over-do the exercising.
What would be a healthy balance?
What to do....:confused:

alternate what you do if you want to do both :)

day 1: treadmill
day 2: kettlebells
ect....

alternate it the week after? like
day 1: kettle bells
day 2: treadmill

:)

Ohh I like the weekly alternating idea.

I was thinking about doing it like this :
Monday = rest
Tuesday = kettlebells
Wednesday = treadmill
Thursday = kettlebells
Friday = rest
Saturday = kettlebells
Sunday = treadmill

looks good!

2hrs each session? wow kettlebells will be quite a change. they are best used in higher intensity workout which most of the dvds follow e.g. 20 min session.

your body is amazing at getting efficient - challenge it with variation. so why not add variation to your treadmill workout - perhaps walk/run alternates such as 5mins walk the 5min run, do this 30 mins. Next session do fast walk on incline etc..,

but the alternate days looks great and simple too. good luck let us know how you get on

My schedule is..

Mon: Rest
Tues: Kettleworx
Weds: Cardio
Thurs: Kettleworx
Fri: Cardio
Sat: Kettleworx
Sun: Cardio or rest if I need it

If you normally do 2hrs running each session, kettlebells wont take that long I dont believe so on the days you do kettlebells why not also try a shorter run but at a faster pace?

I can't run on the treadmill unfortunately, I have pretty severe asthma, bronchitus and also vertigo :(
Did try it several times but I either became extremely dizzy and nauseated or puked.
It's really annoying cause I really wished I could run, and I'm definitely very motivated when it comes to exercising.
Been building up speed for several months now, at first I walked at 2,5 km an hour, now between 4,0 and 4,5 km.
It's on incline, but it only has 1 lol, my treadmill is not a very expensive one.
I think I'll start with Kettleworx, as it's only 20 minutes, and doesn't seem too hardcore iyswim.

Back