World Cup Challenge

so all use newbies are going for a stone in a month. tell me how many other diests would anyone else dream to hit that per month

Exactly Flex - thats one of the great things about LL - we dont just have to dream. We say a stone in a month and providing we stay abstinent we know it is perfectly achieveable.

So another 4lb today so that's 2.5 stone now. Towards the wc challenge I'm on 11lb only3lb and I make my wc target

Flex you are doing soooooooo well now. Well done. Think you should have set your target for 2st and not 1st :D

Flex you are doing soooooooo well now. Well done. Think you should have set your target for 2st and not 1st :D
in 5 weeks, doubt it.

may move the bar up to 21lbs so another 10 from now until the final. How's that for a compromise?

Daisydoll .............. 6lbs off
flexiblefish............ 14lbs off
Preeti.................14lbs off - 10 lbs
Iwillgetthere........ 14lbs off - 4.5lbs
Laraa...................14lbs off

flexiblefish............ 14lbs off - 10lbs
Preeti.................14lbs off - 10 lbs

looks like its between preeti and flexiblefish well ill buy you both a dvd each as you girls have done great, so just PM me what movie you would like :)
x

Its a deal Flex.

This is my first wednesday nite at homeasmy class is now changed from a wednesday nite to a thurs as i am now officially a developer :D. Really nervous meeting a new group of people tomorrow nite. The good thing is tho that there is a spinning class on a wednesday night from 8.15pm that i havent been able to go to cos of my LL class and tonight im going :D

looks like its between preeti and flexiblefish well ill buy you both a dvd each as you girls have done great, so just PM me what movie you would like :)
x

Well cheers but I'm male and don't think that's fair as male metabolism is different to females.

Thanks anyway

Well cheers but I'm male and don't think that's fair as male metabolism is different to females.

Thanks anyway

oops my bad dude :p
and yeah true about the metobolism :)

Lol

Got my b4 and after foundation photos back last night. Am really pleased with the changes but know i have a long way to go to get to my goal. Am debating whether to put them on here but dont know how to lol

Preeti.................14lbs off - 15 lbs WAHOOOOO!!! :)

Iwillgetthere........ 14lbs off - 7lbs

flexiblefish............ 14lbs off - 10lbs -6lbs
Iwillgetthere........ 14lbs off - 7lbs

Like Preeti I have beat my aim already...how long is left of the WC. I am gonna aim for another 5lbs to make it 1.5stone during the WC, I swear I would have usually put that on in the past.

well done IWGT and especially well done to Preeti, keep going gal.

amazing results so far IWGT 72lb. wonderful.

not long left for the world cup 11th july it will be over :)

well I have a session on the 12th, can I t ake the weight that day as my WC chellenge date? or do I have to do the week before (and loose out on 6 days of weight loss)?

Back