Worra Bummer

Try it .... see how you feel.
In another thread the point is made that even if it does slow your weight loss down you know you're doing something that's good for you .. I suppose it depends what you want most - or soonest.

It's really hard though isn't it? Sorry if I've set the cat amongst the pigeons x

I agree with the cardio! I honestly feel as if I only have enough energy in me to do normal things, maybe the odd walk or swim.
I love seeing the shakes as fuel and can now read my body really well so I know when I need topping up with my next shake.
I tell you what I have noticed though (going off the track completely here) I feel so much lighter particularly in high heels and went dancing for ages last night x

Jan oh my gosh, ive been stressing al week because after a week on my scales i havent shifted anything, well guess what- ive been doing a workout video this week and didnt last week. thats it no more workouts dvds for me until after ive finished, not only have i put myself through a week of no food for nothing but ive also had aching bloody arms and legs for nothing too lol! xx

Ha Ha - sorry about that Becca! However it's only 'for nothing' if the only thing that matters is the scales (??!! I KNOW!!!!!!) You WILL have done yourself some good I'm sure!

Back