Worried about potential weight gain on honeymoon..

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I go on honeymoon in just under three weeks, I dont really want to start moving up through the plans yet as I'm still not fitting in my wedding dress..

If I did 790 for a week before the wedding, what sort of things could I do on honeymoon? I'm not going to take packs with me - we're going to the carribean (St Lucia) so will be able to eat lots of fish and I'll go as low carb as possible.. Obviously I wont be eating loads of puds or anything.. Brekkie will be simple (yogurt and fruit or something), there are lovely salad bars for lunch and I it seems there is always a fish option for supper..

Any hints, tips and advice would be really appreciated - I normally really struggle on holiday and put about a stone or more on, dont really want to come back a lot heavier than I left, especially considering I've worked so hard to lose it!!

Anyone? :(

You seem to know what sort of food to be eating, though it is your honeymoon so go and enjoy yourself.

Hi there, your honeymoon is a time to relax (which you will definitely need after big day) and enjoy yourself. I know that you dont want to put a load of weight back on but dont forget how quickly you can shift any unwanted pounds with the diet.
I went to the Carribean on my honeymoon (it was a cruise around the islands.) It was fantastic, and the hot weather was great because I wanted light meals, salad etc, and I swam a lot.
Oh you'll have a wonderful time.
Not long now..how exciting.
Ceri

Sounds like your honeymoon will be the holiday of a lifetime. Id go, enjoy it and then get back on the wagon when you come home :)

Back