worried about the scales ......

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
I know i shouldnt weigh but ....... Every mornin after a wee i hop on.
Only thing is theyve gone up a pound and half and ive not had anything i havnt pointed :-(
Not looking forward to sunday xx

Now Missus... Keep off them scales!!!!
It could just be the water retention or something xx

thanks Gemma ;) ... I know i shouldnt but eeekkkk .. and im also glad im not the only one that does it haha ..

My last set my OH put them in the loft so what did i do ? .. got desperate and bought another set haha xx

YAY ... :) well done ! ... onwards and downwards! ;) x

Haha! I weighed in on week 3 yesterday and had put on 1/4 lb - I felt devastated. I HAD to weigh myself again this morning, just to confirm but i had lost 2 1/4 so I instantly felt much better. I haven't added that little sneaky peak tho for fear I will put it back on again next week!x

I've been weighing myself 2 times a day to see how my weight varies across the week. It is varying by +/- 3lbs a day! Don't get down if it is showing a gain now....at the end of the week it will probably be a nice big loss :D

I want to say 'stay away from the scales' - but I'm just as bad I'm afraid! I love torturing myself! I'd like to say I'll stay off them until the weekend (my wi) but I'd be telling porkies. My scales will be tempting me in the morning like they always do!

If you know you can't help hopping on the scales frequently just remember that your weight fluctuates several times a day.... Sometimes for no apparent reason!!!!

Take your class weigh in or gym weigh in as the right guide to your weight loss..... Once a week is sufficient so don't get too obsessed or disheartened :) Xxxx

Back