worried i might have knocked myself out of ketosis?

Mellum

Glug Glug Glug
Hey guys,

I nearly ate food yesterday, the food in my cupboards were calling out to me all day and I had to talk myself out of eating ryvita with butter.
Thankfully I didn't give in, but to help I had a cup of tea with semi skimmed milk.
Not a lot of milk in it..but still something I'm not allowed.

Now I've gotten all paranoid that I've knocked myself out of ketosis and now have to go through another couple of days getting back into it.

Advice please :( feel incredibly guilty

Don't feel guilty and don't worry. A cup of tea with milk in won't break the diet on its own - its how you cope with it mentally that could!

I've had coffees with milk in before, just for a change. They didn't knock me out of ketosis or damage my losses... You avoided food which is the main thing. Well done for that. :)

Thank you :) perseverance will get you the same losses aswell. Just fight the urges, don't ever give in, and you will succeed!

I agree - don't feel bad don't worry - Good luck on your journey. E

Dont worry about the milk! Every day I have 2 or 3 with skimmed milk it's only my first week but ive done vlcd before n have always had skimmed milk in a few tea or coffees n it's never knocked me out of ketosis or effected my losses x

I wouldn't worry about the milk on slim and save vlcd diet your allowed milk and stay in ketosis

Back