1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Worried I'm overdoing everything

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kim&Leah, 17 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Slimming World
    I had SW chips Wednesday night, last night, and tonight too. I know they are free but I'm worried about the amount of frylight I'm using because I use it throughout the day too.
    I'm getting enough veg and picking at fruit all day but could I be overdoing it?
    How much frylight does everybody use? And can I be overdoing the potatoes :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

i use to go threw a bottle a week it is free :) but of late i aint used as much
  4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Slimming World
    Thanks you.. and well done on 95.5lb loss that's incredible!
    I was worried that there becomes a point where it wouldn't be free because I'm using so much!
  5. ClaireB29

ClaireB29 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    A bottle a week? :eek:

I'm not doubting it's worked for you but it's 1,600 cals a bottle :eek:
  6. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

its free dont matter about cals was cooking for 4:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.