Worried on Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Minnie Me, 10 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Guys,

I am on day 5 of my refeed week and it was going really well, I should be on day 6 but i did day 1 twice! I was feeling great every day and stuck to the plan, yesterday morning I was 3lbs lighter than last wks weigh in so I was thrilled. But this morning I am up 2 lbs :( i'm blaming the bread and potato I had yesterday, Is this what carbohydrates are going to do to me? I feel bloated and disheartened.

Yesterday I ate the following:
    Breakfast - Strawberry shake
    Lunch - 2 slices of brown bread no spread with tuna in brine drained and some chopped onion
    I fat free yogurt
    Dinner: 6oz boiled potato, 5 oz chicken breast grilled and some brocolli and carrots
    Snack - a medium peeled orange

I'm going to have the same breakfast and lunch today and change dinner to grilled chicken and salad.

I have also been sticking to my 2 litres of water.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.