Worried

Caroline18

loves her boy right round
Hi Guys!

On my 3rd week now and get weighed on Monday! i am freaking out that i have not lost! :(
I lost 2.5 first week and 1.5 last week! i just feel it's "too easy" and cant really feel a difference :(
Guess i am just concerned that if i step on the scales on monday night and it's a SS i may lose it :(

When i say it's "too easy" i just mean i manage to still have crisps and curly wurly and chips,,, it doesnt feel right that i can eat like this. Although the crisps are 1point and choc 2points. I cook the chips by cutting up potato and boiling for a few mins, then spraying with fry light and putting in oven. I count as 2 points for medium potaoto.

Would appreciate ANY advice whatsoever!!

Thanks Guys! xxx:confused:

Hello
Ahh There are several things here.
1. You arent very heavy so it can take longer to lose,your BMI is healthy and though you want to lose weight what you have lost is good.
2.Cut the junk out for a whole week use all your points on heathly fresh foods if possible,no processed ready meals,cook from basic healthy ingrediants.
3.Water how much are you drinking,dont forget Caffine ie coke tea and coffee dehydrate you so what you have in that cancels out the water you drink.
4.Exercise,how much and how long have you been doing it,tyhe body gets used to what we do so maybe up the cardio and more.
5.Go back to fast start and see if this kick starts you again,if you are weighing in daily then dont as we can change weight daily good and bad?
6.Also our bodies get suss as to what we are doing and go into stravation mode and hangs on to the fat through fear of us starving so it maky take a change of what you are eating/exercising to start again,or sometimes just keep doing what you are always make sure you are weighing and measuring portions NEVER guestamate and be honest with what you are eating write EVERYTHING down that goes into your mouth,food and drink and quanaties.
7. Measure yourself I once went to the gym 6 weeks in lost 2lbs but loads of inches :D

It will work just keep at it xxx

Hello
Ahh There are several things here.
1. You arent very heavy so it can take longer to lose,your BMI is healthy and though you want to lose weight what you have lost is good.
2.Cut the junk out for a whole week use all your points on heathly fresh foods if possible,no processed ready meals,cook from basic healthy ingrediants.
3.Water how much are you drinking,dont forget Caffine ie coke tea and coffee dehydrate you so what you have in that cancels out the water you drink.
4.Exercise,how much and how long have you been doing it,tyhe body gets used to what we do so maybe up the cardio and more.
5.Go back to fast start and see if this kick starts you again,if you are weighing in daily then dont as we can change weight daily good and bad?
6.Also our bodies get suss as to what we are doing and go into stravation mode and hangs on to the fat through fear of us starving so it maky take a change of what you are eating/exercising to start again,or sometimes just keep doing what you are always make sure you are weighing and measuring portions NEVER guestamate and be honest with what you are eating write EVERYTHING down that goes into your mouth,food and drink and quanaties.
7. Measure yourself I once went to the gym 6 weeks in lost 2lbs but loads of inches :D

It will work just keep at it xxx

EXCELLENT points!! thank you so much! i mostly make food from scratch as i love cooking and also invested in good digital scale so i weigh everything!
I measured myself and have actually lost 2inches from my tummy! which is great!
I know its only my 3rd week, but i really just want good results like everyone i guess
good point on the water!! :)
From Monday i aim to:
- Drink more water :)
- Go to gym 3 times a week for an hour focusing on cardio :)
- Cut out the junk but still try and eat all points with good food :)

Hope this works!!!

Thanks so much for your help! and motivation xxx

Hi well done you for doin the plan well,I remember when I lost weight for my wedding in 1992 when I was 22 I started at 12'2 and got down to 8'12 I started feb and got married july so it took me 5 months to lose 3 stone 4 lbs and the first 2 stone was off in a couple of months,when I got to 10 stone it took just as long to lose the 1 stone 4lb I just walked alot and changed my foods round.I also lost the same amount in 2000 after my 2nd daughter it Jan to June and walked loads again, but I also remember blurry lol it took ages to get the lst stone off,so when we weigh less it will take longer and they say 1-2 lbs a week,I wont lose fast even though I have loads to go......
I think you'll be okay and get to gaol quick :)xx

awww your such a wee angel! thanks for good advice! youve done fab tho! well done! i kno i dont have a lot to lose and some people think im daft trying to lose as much but when i look back, this is whe i was truely happy (at target weight) i basically seperated from my husband and tanked 2 stone on! funny how it can go on so quick yet take so long to flamin come off! lol xxxx

Ah sorry about you and your husband I moved out my partners home last year,he didnt behave :mad:
I totally understand how you want to be a certain weight and well done you getting the umph to do it and not put anymore on,just remember you have come though a sad time and had to grieve and put on some weight taht you can lose,just carry on doing what you do and it will come off ;)xx

Dont make any changes to what youre doing til after your wi!!! You havent been weighed yet and we all have weeks we think this is too good to be true. Just stick to your points and have confidence in the diet :)

You dont need to cut out junk food so long as youre sticking to your points, so long as its in moderation.

Youre already going into this with a negative outlook for your wi. If you have a good result, just keep doing what youre doing, if its not broke, dont fix it

I just said what a ww leader says after attending years of groups they say cut out junk for a week?
It was a few ideas to help.

i say cut out junk anyway, even if u lose weight its still not good for your heart. make it a treat at weekends rather than having a cake every day etc

Back