Worried :/

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LucieMae, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. LucieMae

LucieMae Member

I got weighed this morning and now going into week 17. Ive lost 89 pounds so about 4 pounds off 6 stone and it will be 4 months on the 10th of may :) I brought my usual 21 products and i have my poridge, bar then porridge, but i brought an extra bar, and so far today ive had a porridge, bar and ive eaten the 2nd bar! I just couldnt help it :( And il still have my porridge later :/ Have i ruined this week? Am i out of ketosis am i going to put on weight? :( I feel like ive betrayed myself and now im worried any help?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

dont worry , it is very very unlikely you will have knocked yourslef out of ketosis and it probably will not have any effect on your loss this week , some people have 4 products a day and its just classes as SS+ and the losses are pretty much the same , its loads better to eat another bar than anything else .. dont worry you will be fine :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.