Worried!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm worried i've stuffed up :(
    Out shopping yesterday I ended up being longer than expected and missed my first shake of the day. I was going to be another few hours before getting home (had to go to my mum's) so I bought a slimfast shake to tide me over. It was 220 cals. I classed this as my first shake and continued with my shakes routine when I got home.
    Have I stuffed things up??
    I just keep thinking I could've just bought something to eat - but i didn't - willpower has kicked in from somewhere he he.
    I just don't want to have undone all the hard work I've put in this week my first one back after losing 4 stone in 2008 (put back on 3 :eek:).
    Has anyone ever been in the same predicament any word of encouragent would be appreciated :wave_cry:

Fi x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I think that SF shakes have more carb content than LT so not sure. If that happens again I'd just have a black coffee or some water and keep going until I could get my LT shake.

4. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun, dont freak out too much. Although slim fast is definitely not the best way to go in future. It is packed with sugar.. they have about 40g of pure carb in them so in future if stuck, it would be better to buy a pack of ham or something. BUT.. dont worry too much... you can eat up to about 40g of carbs and just about remain in ketosis. So just get back on the LT 100% and hopefully you will still be in ketosis. Have you got the wee sticks??
    x

5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks ladies, weigh in results have really pleased me, so I really shouldn't have panicked so much. But good tip about the ham if I got stuck again. Thank you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.