Worried

Marcela

I have been reading lots of positive about Lipotrim. I'm going to the chemist tomorrow and frankly I am bit worried. I have tried different diets, but nothing seems to be working. I am going on holiday to Borneo in Septemer and once in my life I would like to be able to feel good about myself and not having to worry what people think. Does this really works? What happens once you reach your target? Do you still get some kind of support?

Hi Marcela

I'm not an LT girl but yes it does work. There are loads of Lipotrimmers here who I am sure will be along shortly to reassure you.

Good luck and keep posting as there is oodles of support and advice on Minis.

Gx

Marcela! Welcome to MiniMins :)
You will find the support here at MiniMins invaluable. Everyone here is here for their own reason and do their own diets. But one thing is for sure we all support each other through the highs and lows. So even when you reach your goal for your fab holiday :p I am sure you will continue like many others to be a minimin user and support newcomers like yourself.

Good luck and take each day at a time. :eek:

It most certainly works as do all diets if stuck to by the book, this one is not easy initially, its harsh but very simple and the results are what you can see.
Once you have reached your goal weight, basically its a slow introduction back to normal food stuffs, but like any diet you will pile it back on if you return to your old ways.
Its great....................Good luck see you around?;)

Ooooh it works hun..believe me! You will do great and feel fantastic! Go for it and good luck xxx

Oooh thankyou honey, so will everybody else when they reach their goal hun including you xxx

Oi what about me:eek:

Sorry, didnt meant it that way. You all look fab. As you can see my brain already does not function properly, I wonder what it would be like few days down the line.

Good Luck Marcela,
You will do well,it is hard at the beginning but it gets easier,bear with the first few days,they are tough x

ha Gaz i just look better than you hun;):D xx

you most certainly do sexy xx

Not that you aint very very sexy honey:p xxx

Go for it Marcella, I'm just coming to the end of my first week. I wont pretend its easy by a long shot, but if you are determined, and totally fed up with the way you feel about your body, then blooming well go for it :)
I'm sure in 6 weeks I'll look back and it will have flown, and the next 6 weeks after that.
Getting back into my bags of old close under the bed isn't just some distant dream any more :)
GOOD LUCK!! :D

Back