Worried...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LuB, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. LuB

LuB New Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all
    I am new to minimins but have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now.

I would greatly appreciate some advice. I have been doing the CD sole source for about 4 months now and am just over half way through but have been lacking a lot of motivation recently and have cheated a couple of time recently akin to some of my old eating habits which got me to my starting weight in the first place. I am worried that as I move up the steps my old eating habits will take over again.

Has anyone got any advice on how to overcome this? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Wow! You have done so well!!! I guess all I can say is try and remember what brought you to the point you were when you started CD. Do you want to be there again? Make a list of the reasons, and read it, read it, read it again. The odd blip is only human, the trick is to not let a 'relapse' become a 'collapse'
    This forum is excellent for support and motivation, especially when you are struggling. Stick around and we'll all help you through it :)
    Well done again on coming so far xxx

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    I think if you have been doing SS for 4 months you need an add a meal week, or SS+... check booklet for details. I suspect your body is sending out alarm flares! An SS+ week could re-boot your metabolism and stop the cravings. Ask your CDC... I was under the impression you HAD to do an add-a-meal or SS+ week after 12 weeks of CD, for health & safety reasons!

xxx

5. LuB

LuB New Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Paula and Katy, thanks for the advice, I will take it and have a review of my goals. I didn't mention that now and again I do have some lean protein (ie chicken breast, tuna, eggs whites) with some green veg but didn't do ss+ consistantly for a week. I tend to have the ss+ on the days when I do resistance training at the gym but this lead me into some of my old eating habits (refined carbs etc).

6. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

You need to have an 810 week asap!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.