Worried...

LuB

Hi all
I am new to minimins but have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now.

I would greatly appreciate some advice. I have been doing the CD sole source for about 4 months now and am just over half way through but have been lacking a lot of motivation recently and have cheated a couple of time recently akin to some of my old eating habits which got me to my starting weight in the first place. I am worried that as I move up the steps my old eating habits will take over again.

Has anyone got any advice on how to overcome this? :confused:

Wow! You have done so well!!! I guess all I can say is try and remember what brought you to the point you were when you started CD. Do you want to be there again? Make a list of the reasons, and read it, read it, read it again. The odd blip is only human, the trick is to not let a 'relapse' become a 'collapse'
This forum is excellent for support and motivation, especially when you are struggling. Stick around and we'll all help you through it :)
Well done again on coming so far xxx

I think if you have been doing SS for 4 months you need an add a meal week, or SS+... check booklet for details. I suspect your body is sending out alarm flares! An SS+ week could re-boot your metabolism and stop the cravings. Ask your CDC... I was under the impression you HAD to do an add-a-meal or SS+ week after 12 weeks of CD, for health & safety reasons!

xxx

Paula and Katy, thanks for the advice, I will take it and have a review of my goals. I didn't mention that now and again I do have some lean protein (ie chicken breast, tuna, eggs whites) with some green veg but didn't do ss+ consistantly for a week. I tend to have the ss+ on the days when I do resistance training at the gym but this lead me into some of my old eating habits (refined carbs etc).

Back