Worried

lemony

Hi everyone,

I've been dieting for a while now, though i'm not sure of my weight because I don't own scales! For months i was on 1200 a day, but recently i became concerned that maybe this wasn't enough, so i went to 1400 a day approx. Part of the reason was because i was being very physical at Uni for long periods of time and thought 1400 would be better.

Now my activity at Uni has slowed, so has my appetite. I'm struggling to eat more than 1000 a day because i feel full. This has been going on for over a week. Do i eat when i'm not hungry? I don't want my body to go into starvation mode, but eating when i feel full feels horrible! I'm worried i've ruined my metabolism with my previous 1200 calories a day. Any help or advice would be great.

how about snacking on nuts, almonds raisins etc. weigh them out and snack on a few thro out the day. it will up ur cals with out making u feel too full?

Hey! Well depending on how much you want to lose per week, I'd say 1000 to 1400 is about right actually, depending on activity levels. That's about right for losing 2lb a week ish I think. Others more knowledgeable will confirm/disconfirm this, but I'd say sounds about right.

Back