worries

methenie

methenie from london.
:sigh: hi everyone

im little bit worry today..

about when im going to loose all stones..( 5)
how im going to look...
my skin will be floppy ?
yes im sure...
but what can i do yet to get my body not to floppy ?

now its not really nice...but after?
surgerie ?
sport ...........> this is maby the best result ..

do someone have an answer ?

thanks to let me know

nell. xxx

ps : sorry my english is bad.

i too worry about this!
but surely this will be better than being unhappy and over weight

x

Loose skin never killed anyone and is a battle scar from when you won the fight against obesity.

Certainly don't let the worry of it stop you losing weight and there is a lot you can do in terms of toning, potions, lotions, surgery etc if you really need to but keep losing the pounds and don't worry about it.

Mike

Mike is right - also, there is no guarantee that you will even have loose skin. I have lost over 6 stone and don't have loose skin and I know I'm not the only one!

just keep toning all thetime whilst loosing
sit ups , push ups arm lifts leg lifts and it will help
also i sware by bio oil its fantastic for skin and my stretch marks are nearly gone and by did i have alot all over i was like a map of the world tee hee
and if all else fail im having a tummy tuck
but il cross that bridge once i get to it
good luck and dont worry :jelous:

when i told friends about doing the cd i had one say
"but what about all ya skin afterwards, it`ll just hang and look gross"
then she said
" think i`d rather stay fat, at least you wont look old and wrinkled":eek:

my answer was
" i`d rather have loose skin and be healthier than carry fat and die young"

that shut her up:ignore:

i to worry as i have over 100lbs to lose but i will joijn the gym to tone up and if at the end of my journey i`m still wobbly skinned then i`ll see of i cna have at least a tunny tuck
have to admit though just being thin will be great

kaz

thanks mike, i need to focus on my diet and full stop.

Mike is right - also, there is no guarantee that you will even have loose skin. I have lost over 6 stone and don't have loose skin and I know I'm not the only one!

Kate i did loose 9 stones and now 5 again ( total : 14 stones ) this is not with out result ...

i start sport now and i do lot off walk , hope everything will be fine !!!!!

good luck for everyone this is the "war " insnt it ?

Hiya,

Another thing you could do is buy one of those hand roller massager things from the body shop and run it over the bits of your body you're worried about. It'll help break the fat cells down and increase your circulation. Like somebody else said though - you may not get saggy skin. Please dont let the worry of this detract from your ultimate goal, which i'm assuming is to get healthy and get fit.

K xxx

Back