Worrying

Wow - awesome post. I think it's different for all of us, beg over weight has never stopped me from going out/travelling.. I'm
Rarely not away for the weekend/visiting friends/going on holiday and I genuinely feel good in a lot of things that I wear.

However, the rest of the time, I live like a un happily married forty year old.

I'm on/off seeing someone I don't even like all that much - because I am fat.

Fabulous post! I didn't think being overweight affected me that much until I got onto the topic with my sister and burst into tears. Reading your post, many points hit home.

I've tried WW before which did work but was so much hard work and was not sustainable for me. I'm so happy I found SW because it works, is healthy and I love the food and this is now for the rest of my life and I'm actually happy about it!

Awww, thank you guys.
I really appreciate all the messages. They are so moving. And I think we can all relate to them.
The time is now to be happy - i'm not going to be wasting another day!
And i'm sooooo glad i found minimins - i'm not into the interweb a great deal - not on facebook - i don't twitter! but I don't know what i would have done without this forum.

Big hugs and love to all you lovely, lovely people.

Lx

Excellent post - I got to the stage that I was sick of having my life on hold for "when I get slim" (when I wasn't even doing anything to lost weight).

Life is way too short to miss out on things because of cakes or chocolate or crisps or chips...
Well with S W you can still have cakes,chocolate,crisps, and chips are a free food if cooked the syn free way! Just count up your syns for that day, you can have a little of these if you fancy them, just keep counting and dont go overboard!

Back