Worse day ever! Need to change

Massive hugs, for you! What an incredibly brave post. I've avoided theme parks for that very reason and, when forced to go, have been the bag lady and pretended I didn't want to go on anything. I've actually arranged to go to Alton Towers in mid-September this year and I WILL go on the rides.
I echo what other people have said about your username.. please change it to something fabulous!
Lots of luck for your exciting journey. We're with you all the way xx

Wishing you all the luck with your weight loss - sometimes you need a horrible day and rock bottom to pick yourself up again and move forward.

SW is fabulous - i lost 5.5 stone for my wedding and it was an enjoyable eating plan! So you still have a life and eat lovely food - just the naughty stuff in moderation!

good luck xx

I had a horrible day that was my turning point - lots of tears and tantrums then realised what had been said to me about my weight was right.
For years I avoided mirrors and photographs - squeezing in plane seats was a nightmare.
After I had lost 5 stone my hubby and I went on a week-end coach trip and friends asked if we had had a good time - yes my OH replied - it was great having a seat to myself!!!!
He had never mentioned anything like this before and this brought it home to me how fat I must have been.

Well all I can say is that youre one brave lady! You have made a good choice with Slimming World. I joined last January and got to target in July of last year and can honestly say I am still within the target band after 11 months. It isnt a diet, it is a healthy eating plan for life. You will do this you know, and you will get soooooooooo much support on here, and information. We all help each other, even old timers learn things on here and need support sometimes. Just bob on and someone will reply to your posts. Happy slimming, we are here to help! :) :) :) x

Well done for taking the first step, i remember being on a ride at a themepark with my son, when the bar went down i thought it was going to cut me in two, i was in agony for the whole ride and it felt like it was never ending. Good luck with your weightloss , there are so many amazing tips and recipies on this forum xx

Good for you in taking that first step and realising what you need to do. One thing that has stunned me since I started SW is the amount of people who are losing really large amounts of weight, in my group alone there are at least half a dozen who have lost 4+ stone and a few in the 5+ zone and all are still going. You can do it, you just have to believe it's possible and that you can do it, believe in yourself and believe in the plan. Good luck :)

Hey - just wondering how you're doing?? xx

Back