WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

pineda

I am so fed up and angry. with everyone and mostly with myself.

I only had one of the sachets yesterday because i just couldnt stomache having any more and i didnt feel hungry as such just wanted something to eat... does that make sense...

Anyway I ended up going to bed to watch tv and grissle at about 7pm and everytime my son or OH popped their head round the door I snapped it off.... I was so cheesed off and wanted to cry. I was mad with myself because i wanted something to eat just something to chew.
And ice just didnt cut it for me.

Today I have had water this morning and i have just had about 20 little pieces of cereal (no milk) how sad is that..... I cant stomache any more shakes so wondered if i just drink water (got some fizzy) to fill me up will i still lose weight until i can have the shakes again.....

I am getting to the end of my tether, i am not a quitter and i want to lose weight more than anything in the world but i just want to sit in a dark room and cry..... i am angry, frustrated and want something to eat!!!!!!!!! arrrggghhh

has anyone else done this. I am only on day 9 so its not as if i have been on this for months. 12 minserable pounds and i have the weight of a baby elephant to lose yet!!!!!!!!!!! I am so down

right. reality check - you lost 12lb in week 1?! BLooming heck that's amazing, have you really truly registered how great that is????????

As for the cereal - knock that on the head right now. you don't need it, you just crave it and want it. you gete everyhting you need from having all three shakes a day.

Think you just basically need to snap out of the bad mood - is it TOTM? that can be really hard as we don't have access to the usual comforters, but try having the chocolate shake hot (make it in blender, not shaker!!) which can feel warming and nourishing and comforting - whether it's TOTM or not.

Can't really help with the bad mood just want to encourage you to keep going as you had a truly phenomenal first week. You may well still lose on week 2, but you really must not have any more slips.

Just having water will NOT help you - you MUST have all 3 shakes every day - treat them like medicine, without them and all their nutrients your body will go into starvation mode and you will NOT lose weight and may get sick. This is serious - they give us 3 shakes a day for a reason = because we need them.

Good luck - you CAN do it. just persevere :)

oh honey i am so sorry to hear you feel like this.

I do to sometimes.

However you must have your shakes if you can. If you dont then you risk your body going into starvation mode, then when you eat or have shakes it will hold onto the fat.

plus the shakes have all the vits and minerals you need, if you dont have them it could make you poorly and we don't want that.

Lipotrim is fab diet, and you will soon see the weight drop off i promise. you are already 12lb down thats nearly a stone. i am sure at your next WI you will have got past that stone.

So chin up sweetie, i hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Pineda,
what a horrid feeling, anger is an awful thing and when we turn it on ourselves it can be soul destroying. I hope it will pass soon.
Partly why you feel this way is withdrawal, yes you have done 9 days but it takes 21 for new habits to form. I started 10 lb heavier than you and my first 2 weeks were fraught with anxiety. I was lucky as I didn't crave food but I was anxious most of the time, suffered panic attacks in bed every night for the first week. This passed when I spoke to my chemist and he told me it was because I so wanted to do this, I transferred my feelings into problems. The 2nd week I kept getting blood sugar drops and this resulted in feeling out of myself, shaky and insecure.
My chemist told me that as I was much bigger starting this diet, it is possible not to be fully into ketosis until the 2nd week.
I suppose that is what I am getting at, you may not be fully in ketosis yet but you will be if you give it the chance.
I no longer suffer these problems and to be honest it has been the easiest diet I have ever done. I did consider giving up at the first week but I thought 'what now, what would I do if I did, I have tried everything else to no avail'. Am I so glad I stuck with it.
So I am asking you Pineda, don't look at the weight you have to lose in total, look at this week, look at today, look at the next hour, see what you can do to address what you are feeling and then remember why you started this in the first place. Those reasons are still there. And one more thing YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!
Doirin

Hi,
So sorry to hear you are feeling this way...Big hug to you.
I have found this forum absolutely fantastic so you are in the right place for help , support and to let off a bit of steam.
Have you tried having a chocolate shake warm? I found this much better when i couldnt get a shake in me the other day, its also quite comforting , holding a warm mug!
You have done brilliantly with the 12 lb loss, please stay strong, each day i tell myself "just a little longer" and i muddle through!
Keep posting , it will help i promise.
take care
Sunny xxxx

Thanks to you all - i still feel crappy but i am having some chicken soup (LT of course) and getting back into it. I will treat today as another day the start of this week..... I dont know wht i get so angry with myself - that is how i used to get before and then bammmmmm half a tonne of chocolate later i was in tears... At least i didnt give in last night which was the worst time so far.... I have had that bit of cereal this morning but i am having my LT soup now and will probably have the hot coffee in a bit to get back into the swing......

Thanks everyone, the problem is still there and I need to keep going, got a bit of a fright when Kezzerbelle said about my body going into starvation mode so i have made myself drink the soup.... really cant thank everyone enough... cos everyone i work with and my sister are saying "if it makes you like this, just go on a healthy diet" yeah yeah blah blah - but i dont stick to "healthy" diets i cheat because i can get away with it at first then it just snowballs.

Awww hun..

I know how you're feeling. This moring, when all the family were out, I was THIS close to sticking a few slices of toast in the machine- just to have something to EAT rather than swigging down more of the shakes. BUT... think about how much more unhappy you'll be if you quit LT and are still feeling miserable about your weight.

We KNOW it works- look at everyone's losses. This CAN be the solution you're looking for. It CAN be the thing which brings you real weight loss and eventual happiness with your body image. That's something to hold onto.

Re: Shakes...only one I can handle is the choc one and I made it into the mousse last night. Not exactly heaven-sent but I must say that eating with a spoon and it having a degree of solidity did help me view it as ALMOST food!

I'd advise going for a little walk...or doing something active...anything to help you forget about it for a while. It's so easy to become fixated with food and to forget that it ISN'T the be all and end all.

You are a strong, brave woman who has embarked on a tough diet and is seeing fabulous results. 12lb!!!! Nearly a STONE!!! Almost a 10th of what you want to lose. That is AMAZING!! SO however yukky the shakes feel right now, think of them as medicine- a medicine that is helping to shape the new, slimmer you. If a doctor said you had to take them for a certain condition you would....because you would know it was good for you. I think the same is true with LT. Sometimes the shakes are bearable...even enjoyable. Other times we feel crappy, unappy and hate the very sight of the slinky white sachet...BUT....it's going to be worth it.

You can DO it!!! Chin up and just focus on the next weigh in where you'll be another step closer to goal

Lots of love xxx

Come on girl you can do this. Yes its hard the first few days- 2 weeks. You are breaking habits that have taken a lifetime to be made. It is hard and we have all been there at some point but you have to remember why you are doing this in the first place - its for you and to make yourself feel better and healthier.

I know how you feel as this morning I so wanted to have a massive bar of chocolate. I had a bit of a row with a very dear friend last night over this diet. He thinks that its unhealthy and that I am only making more problems for myself in the future, he would not listen to what I had to say - he used to be a weight lifter and knew a lot about diets and fitness etc. At one point I was in tears listening to him and trying to make him understand why I was doing this. I told him I was sick of being in this body I had, sick of the ridicule I get, sick and tired of trying other diets that had failed or took too long to get decent results. I also told him that I was not going to be on this forever, that I will be switching to another diet in a couple of months (mainly because of the cost). I was in tears and getting very depressed when I was speaking to him and thinking of some of what he said made me wonder if it was all worthwhile - why should I bother!! whats the point, maybe he is right etc etc. But then I realised that I am doing this for me and my well being - no one else. He did say to me that it was because he was worried and cared a lot for me but is glad that I am losing weight - just not the way I am doing it.

This morning it was so tempting to go and get some sweets but I refrained by remembering that I do not want to be this big anymore, all the work I have done so far to get healthier and a lighter weight and why should I let him put me off. I am going to be slimmer and fitter and better looking etc despite what people say. I guess it was the first real test for me as I would normally comfort eat at a time like this - but I am more proud of myself for not giving in.

These hard times do pass - coming on here is a great help - the positivity from others is amazing, inspiring and brilliant. It exciting to see how well others are doing too.

Hang in there, have a hot choc shake, have a hot sweet coffee, etc have a bath, shower, go for a walk, go for a swim and the negative, angry, upset feelings soon pass. Key is to remember why you started this and how much better you will be when its done.

xxx
:D

:hug99:big hugs hun...
I`m so sorry that your feeling like this.. but you must have all 3 of your shakes no matter what as what every1 has said b4 your body WILL go into starvation mode and you wont lose weight and youl make yourself poorly...
I get very angry too always have, like everything just wants to make me scream.. so i take a good book and go and lie in a nice hot bath:0bathtime:.. this seems to calm me.
hope your soon feeling better hun and whatever you decide make sure its for you xxx

got a bit of a fright when Kezzerbelle said about my body going into starvation mode snowballs.

awww sorry i wasn't meant to frighten you. I just don't want to to be poorly.

Hi Hun, you must knock the cereal on the head coz it is carbs and will knock you out of ketosis. We all know where you are coming from coz most of us have been there before - last week I broke and ate chicken!!!! I don't like the soup and needed something savoury for a change!

You have done so well so far and will continue to do well if you just hang in there. This forum gets me through everytime - just wished I'd come on here before I ate!!!!!! Get your 3 shakes down you and keep supping that water and you'll be wowing everyone at the Christmas parties!!!!

x

Back