Worst excuse ever . . . .

Mrs Z

Gold Member
I have just been out with a friend of mine who told me that if you drink hot water with fatty foods they go through your system quicker and your body does not absorb any of the calories.

She then ate 2 cream cakes along with her magic calorie digesting hot water. :8855:

I don't know how I got through the next 10 mins without laughing.

Anyone know a worse one than that?

LMAO!!! I think that tops them all for the most foolish! ha!
How mean of your friend though to eat those infront of you, talk about torture!!!
Hugs x x x

oh my goodness....that's astonishing!
Such a random bit of logic there and something i certainly wont be applying in the future!
If she wanted 2 cakes, thats fine, but just eat the damn cakes!!!!! lol
:D
x

LMAO!!! I think that tops them all for the most foolish! ha!
How mean of your friend though to eat those infront of you, talk about torture!!!
Hugs x x x

Cakes and other sweet things I can cope with. If it had been cheese I would have been crying. I really miss cheese.:sigh:

Mrs Z your at goal??!!!!

Well done! is this your final goal??

Thanks.

It's my 2/3rds of the way there goal but I want to lose the last 1lb before I change the ticker. Sad. I know. But I just never achieved decent results with any other diet previously and this time I'm really doing it.

I set 4 stone as a joke thinking I would never achieve it anway and the full 6 looked too scary when I did my first ticker. Now I have done nearly 4 stone. I'm really proud of myself and am determined to get the other 2 stone off too.

Oh thats brill :) im a 7 stone from start to finisher...i have 3 stone to goal.. 4 down.

Its a fab diet though isnt it, i love it. I couldnt have done this over a couple of years like ww/sw each to their own of course lol

Well done to you keep up the good work x

Its a fab diet though isnt it, i love it. I couldnt have done this over a couple of years like ww/sw each to their own of course lol

I only moved over to CD a couple of weeks ago (from W8) and I wish I had done it sooner. I really like CD.

I did SW but just could not get away with the queue of shame to get weighed and losing half a pound a week.

:8855: Brilliant!

Your friend's 'dieting' ideas remind me so much of a joke email I saw a few years back. You've probably seen it before but here goes.

1. If you eat something, but no one else sees you eat it, it has no calories.

2. If you drink a diet coke whilst eating a chocolate bar, the calories in the chocolate bar are cancelled by the diet coke.

3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count as long as you don't eat more than they do.

4. Foods used for medicinal purposes never count. Example: hot chocolate, brandy, toast, Sara Lee cheesecake

5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

6. Movie-related foods do not have calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.

7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking the cookie causes calorie leakage.

8. Late-night snacks have no calories. The refrigerator light is not strong enough for the calories to see their way into the calorie counter.

9. If you are in the process of preparing something, food licked off knives and spoons have no calories. Examples: peanut butter on a knife, ice cream on a spoon

10. Foods of the same colour have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream, mushrooms and white chocolate. Chocolate is a universal colour and may be substituted for any other.

the 10 rules are what I have been following for years.... that would explain why I am now doing the cd with a LOT of weight to lose....lol

Back