Worst periods ever

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Anybody else suffering from this whilst on cd? Mine are normally ok but are horrific at the moment. The pain is unbearable!

yep same here they literally stop me from doing what I'm doing there like contractions not that I have ever had a baby but they come and go within seconds strange but I have come off and on again with in 3 weeks strange but they r so pain full =[ and im really heavy sorry about the gory details but its getting me down =[ xx

That's exactly the same for me too, I hardly slept & it really feels like a contraction (although I haven't had a baby either). I feel so sick. It's also totally messed up my cycle, which never happened last time. So annoying!

The cramps aren't any worse than normal BUT my period is lasting a whopping 8/9 days AND I'm getting a little bleeding when I ovulate too, so annoying! And of course periods are mega heavy.

I went to sleep with a hot water bottle last night & it must have moved because I now have a burn on my stomach. By my logic, I'm not eating so they should be lighter & not so painful. I work with far too many men to be moaning so thanks for listening. Guess we are all in the same boat!

I Had mine on week one and had to take ibuprofen the pain was so bad I was almost crying which isn't usual for me :-( hope it's not the same every month but if it is I guess it's still all worth it in the long run although not nice at the time, hope you feel better soon x

I'm the complete opposite, I came off Deprovera in March 2011 and the last time I had a real period was in December 2010, so it has been 15 months since I have had one and I was hoping that this diet might just trigger it, but nothing so far! :(

My cycle is returning as the weight drops not painful though. It is amazing how much being overweight affects ovulation/fertility.

Even though am overweight my cycle is always spot on in terms of timing, it's just since doing cd & not something I remember from last time. It's also really affecting my temperature. I'm so warm & am never warm. Very odd. Hope my weigh in later is ok as feel my boobs are twice the size! I don't need anything else to make me feel rubbish.

Well done 4lbs is good :) xx

yes im on cerazette contraception pill and some people dont get periods with them im one of the lucky ones who dont, but since starting cd again ive been bleeding every day a bit, its very annoying :(

Ive got the implant and havnt had a period for around 4 yrs now.. Im horribly heavy n got bad cramp too. Even wen i did get periods i never got cramp... This happened when i did a vlcd 2 yrs ago too so i done some research n found its cos hormones are stored in ur fat cells so when ur burning fat its releasing the hormones hence the period

I had a period for 10 weeks last time i did this diet although it did get lighter the longer i was on.. So stock up girlies cos chances are its here to stay

My period pain was so bad last week I went to the doctors and was referred for an ultrasound on Sunday. I was called in to get the results today and have a cyst in each ovary which I've been told I'll have to have surgery on - do you think that this may have been worsened by the CD and the hormones in the fat I've lost?

I to have the implant, havent had a period in two years but half way thru wk one i had my period was gutted, do u think this wil be a regular occurance and alao effect weight loss x

I still lost 4lbs this week despite having boobs 8 times bigger than normal! Don't think will affect loss, but seems it's quite normal to impact on your cycle time & length.

Back