Wot not in a pot???

peachy29

Hey just wondering can anyone help....I like the low fat super noodles which are free on EE but there are only 2 flavours to choose from available in my local area and I only like the chicken n herb so abit bored with them now....I think I read that the new wot not in a pot noodles are quite low in syns on green so I was wondering wot the syn values of these noodles were in comparison to the LF supernoodles and could they be free on EE also....anyone know???

Pot Noodles in a pot aren't that low in syns, for example;

Pot Noodle, Chicken & Mushroom;

55g pot (fun pot) 11.0 3.5
93g pot (standard) 21.0 6.5
118g (king pot) 25.5 8.0

Not bad I suppose, anyway I doubt the not in pot noodles will be any lower just because they come in a different wrapper :p

Hi! :wavey: Just so you know - there's a special forum where we can post questions about syn values. It's just so they don't clutter up the main board. You'll find it towards the top of the main page, above the sticky threads.

Enjoy your noodles.

Don't worry too much, just your thread will get moved by the mods if it's posted in here and you'll wonder where it's gone!

The not pot noodle things are all 2.5 syns per 175g serving.

thanx so much jay lou thats really helpful. As you can tell im new to this so feelin around in the dark thank you again :) x

Back