wots up with me?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Am i doing it right or wot?
for the last 2 days i've been hungry.(hungry now)
Yesterday i had
B= 2 weetabix
MM=banana
L=bowl soup , scrambled egg on toast with fresh toms
T= egg/omellette/quiche type thing with SW chips and beans. Little bit xmas pudding and instant custard
NIBBLES !!= little bag of hob nob minis
but i felt hungry all the time
wots going on ??
anyone any ideas why im hungry?:eating::eating:

OH ok. but i do worry about eating too many bananas

I wondered whether I would feel hungry now that I am back on plan - know I feel hungry when I am bored?????
Also after over indulging during the holiday period we will all be eating the right things but assume we feel hungry?
I always find satsumas are great but if I eat an apple I can feel hungry?
Why not make a huge bowl of fruit salad - satsumas, grapes, kiwis, strawberries, oranges and then you can have a bowl every time you feel hungry or you could do the same with vege soup.
Irene

I agree with the others Hun, you don't seem to have much free food in your plan such as the fruit and veg. I'm starting back on plan on Monday when I goback to work. I dread to think how much weight I have gained, but Ive had a blooming good Christmas!!! LOL

Yeah i think you should add more fruit/veg / water. However there are days that there is just no filling me. I can eat loads of healthy stuff and still feel hungry. Make the most of all your free food. On days where you feel like this don't worry about too much bananas etc, just eat until you feel satisfied.

Back