Would i qualify for the 810 plan?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tikka, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. tikka

tikka New Member

Hi, I wonder if I could ask a quick question about the cambridge diet. My bmi is just under 25, so I know I can't do the sole source plan, but would i qualify for the 810 plan? From what I've read on the website this plan looks like it would be ok?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

810 is suitable for anyone with a BMI of over 20 so yes :)
  4. tikka

tikka New Member

Thanks Spooky!

A friend of mine did CD a while ago and told me I wouldn't, but everything I've read suggests I would, so I just thought I'd check! I did wonder if her theory was based on the old 790 plan which I believe 810 replaced...is that possible maybe?
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Yes, the 790 plan was a VLCD whereas the 810 is a LCD. Those extra 20 cals make all the difference :D
    Anyone with a BMI of under 25+ one stone to lose cannot start on a Cambridge VLCD.
  6. tikka

tikka New Member

Ahhh ok, that makes sense! That must be where she was getting confused! Thank you very much for your help!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.