Would I still lose weight if Im not in ketosis?

Hi :wavey:

Im confused :confused::confused::confused:

I tested again this morning(strongest wee) and yet again its showing only a mild 'trace', if that really :confused:

Whats going wrong, Im ss'ing and drinking the correct amount of water.

For the first 6-7 weeks all my ketosis tests were mid range, but Im really struggling to get into the mid ranges again, I pop out of keto so quickly these days, were as before I would nibble and still be in the pinks :confused:

Has this happend to you?

Will I still lose weight at the current rate if I keep popping in and out of keto so easily?

Is a 'trace' on the sticks enough?

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Ive never tested positive on ketostix, havent even bothered testing this time round cos it just gave me something else to worry about. The weight is coming off and thats all that matters. Dont stress about about it.

bm2lm stop stressing
if i were you i would not even test them, you are getting stressed for no reason hun, ketones only show up if you have more then are being used to burn your fat, the ones in your urine are the ones that did not get used, so looks like all yours are being used to burn your fat, Karion dieting lost 8 stones without ever showing ketones in her urine,
my ketones are very pale as well, if you sole source you will loose weight, you will burn fat , you will be in ketosis
just let it happen, if you stress then you are far more likely to start picking at food , your body knows what to do, just trust it
hope this helps :)
nat xxxx

bm2lm stop stressing
if i were you i would not even test them, you are getting stressed for no reason hun, ketones only show up if you have more then are being used to burn your fat, the ones in your urine are the ones that did not get used, so looks like all yours are being used to burn your fat, Karion dieting lost 8 stones without ever showing ketones in her urine,
my ketones are very pale as well, if you sole source you will loose weight, you will burn fat , you will be in ketosis
just let it happen, if you stress then you are far more likely to start picking at food , your body knows what to do, just trust it
hope this helps :)
nat xxxx

Thanks hun :),

I do seem to be getting my large knickers in a twist :giggle:

I think I need to just 'breath' and 'relax' and like you said y body knows what it's doing :)

thanks again

Bm2lm xx

Back