Step 1 Sole Source Not Even In Ketosis......

Totally think they do. I'm the prime example of that. 2 sts weeks then have a cheat day and lose 8lb. I've got another planned for tomorrow. I do think however that you need to be in the zone to do this so like after 4 weeks. X

I would love nothing more than a cheat day but as you say you really need to be in the zone and right now I wouldnt trust myself not to binge and keep on binging! Im only on day 12 so still fairly early days for me x

OMG, I wish you'd all screamed NOOOOOOO at me, what are you lot like!!!!!! Haha.
Can't believe how much weight appeared on my scales the morning after my Chinese binge, still trying to move it! I suppose that's the difference between a cheat and a full blown binge!! X

I also wouldn't advocate a cheat day of any kind until your weight loss has slowed considerably - like Liz had stayed the same for two weeks running. It's a definite last resort when you've tried everything else!

You've got time to put the binge right though - that was your cheat day, you're not allowed another now until you're struggling to lose! =)

Really worried about tomorrow with it being Mother's Day. I've already had a major set back this week so really can't afford another one. Got weigh in on Monday and at this rate will be either staying the same or losing a lb!
I'm doing the cooking tomorrow so all those smells.......

Hey Anne try not to worry about tomorrow. Just try and be strong and maybe every time you feel like eating have a glass of water you'll soon be full on fluid!

I hope it goes ok for you and come on here if you feel tempted at all!
I am going to try my best to resist! Weigh in day Monday!!!!

Have a wonderful day x

Lunch is now being cooked for me by the daughter and daughter in law, roast beef and all the trimmings. We've got a bottle of fizz in the fridge too, but I'm hoping to avoid that completely or it's just going to get messy.
I'm just going with the flo today, if I end up having the roasties then so be it. It's Mother's Day for Gods sake. Give us women a break!!! Lol. Have a good day everyone. Xx

Back