Would like to share my wonderful news..xx

Fern - that is so amazing!!!
I do hope that you can start to really believe in yourself now! A fantastic achievement and you did it!!!
xx

Well Done!!

Well done x:D

Well done :) you've done so well.. now it's the tough part again lol - how did you try to maintain originally? I'm at target, been there for 7 weeks, it's not easy is it?

OMG Fern, I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant ;)

Mega congrats, I know how worried you were that you may gain this week.

An inspiration to us all

xxxxxx

Actually i find maintaining easy.. i maintain by gaining one week, loosing the next, gaining one week.. loosing the next. Thats the way i do it, 2lbs on.. 2lbs off.. 2lbs on.. 2lbs off..

i didnt add any heb's - quite frankly i dont want them..

i want dessssssseeeerrrrts and takeaways. I stick to plan as i would normally... and just have extras..

so i allow myself a few extras on those special weeks, pull it back the next, as an when it suits.. does that make sence?

its been tough getting here, after 6months of maintaining, it was REALLY tough getting back into the swing of loosing, i just couldnt be good for more than 3 weeks haha. not good but, i could be tough enough on myself after enjoying maintaing so much.. its taken me almost 6 months from 'deciding' i wanted my 5stone award and re-vising my target, and on many occasions have gotten close, and self sabotaged.

3 weeks ago i decided to stop trying, i wanted to be happy and go back to maintaining and just learn to love myself.

I decided to tackle my food demons (i.e my bingeing) and didnt concentrate on the numbers, and its just fallen off. Combined with ditching my usual HEB for new things, and learning portion control.. i didnt restrict myself.. iv been learning how to eat till im full (somthing i never knew how to before) and its just 'happened'

and here i am.. 10.5lbs lighter in three weeks. 6lbs, 2.5lbs and another 2lbs off this week. Iv never pulled numbers like that consistantly even when i first started.

now im just back to relaxing and continueing to concentrate on 'fixing' my food demons, and i can so feel my progress. x

Fern you are an absolute star. if i had longer arms they would stretch from brighton and give you a really really big well done hug. You deserve this boost and result and it couldn't have happened to a lovlier lady. You're fantastic. Luvs ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fern you are an absolute star. if i had longer arms they would stretch from brighton and give you a really really big well done hug. You deserve this boost and result and it couldn't have happened to a lovlier lady. You're fantastic. Luvs ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*sniffs* thank you rosie..

sending massive hugs to you, how are you doing?

xxxxxx

Congrats Fern, that's brill!!! :)

Well done Fern - you're fabulous and we love you! xxxx

Back