Would Lipotrim be suitable for me??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dawn27, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dawn27

Dawn27 New Member

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if Lipotrim would be suitable for me?

I'm 5"2 and weigh about 9 stone 10, but my BMi is only just under the "normal" category of 24.5. I believe I should ideally by about 8 stone 10 for my height.

I know it's only a stone, and I did weigh 13 and half stone at the age of 14, I am really pleased to have been able to loose what I have done over the years, but I still feel I've never really gotten down to the right weight and size for my height.

What does everyone think??

Thanks a lot

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Dont think so Dawn.....LT is usually only given to those with a BMI in excess of 25.....
  4. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

You have to be three stone over weight I think, what about Slim Fast?:)..two shakes, snacks and a 600 kcal meal?
  5. Dawn27

Dawn27 New Member

Do you have to stick to slim fast products?
  6. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

i'm only 2 stone overweight and they gave it to me,,which my hubby was mad over as we had heard it was for over 3 stone or more,,depends on your bmi,,i dont even know what mine is,,but i doubt that they will let you do it,,
  7. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

You have on a typical day

SF shake/smoothie/full size bar for breakfast

Mid-morning piece of fruit/or mini SF bar

SF shake/soup/smoothie fs bar for lunch

Mid-afternoon piece of fruit/or mini SF bar

600 kcal meal of your choice

Evening snack of low fat yogurt or mini SF bar
  8. Dawn27

Dawn27 New Member

That doesn't sound too bad, maybe I should give that a try and perhaps do some exercise :) thank you
  9. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

You're welcome, Dawn!

Good Luck!:)
  10. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT / CD
    Hi hunni...don't worry.. you can't do the full total food replacement.... however; you can do the maintainence program which is 2 shakes and a low carb & calorie meal. Or you could try doing a low carb or low gi diet which would be cheaper....depends how much willpower you have xxx if you need anymore advice please do ask hunni xx
  11. Dawn27

Dawn27 New Member

Thanks :) I might try and start off with cutting out snacks completely first, but once you get used to having a certain amount everyday I do find it hard to give up chocolate and biscuits, but I think once I'm passed the first few days, I know it will get easier :) I'm also not one for doing much exercise - but I start a new job soon which is about a mile away from my house, so am really going to try and make an effort to walk or cycle, especially with it being summer'ish.

Thanks again everyone :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.