Would somebody check tomorrows food diary for me please?

Jelliejo

Hi! I introduced myself last night for the first time and got some brilliant advice so thank you all for that.

Totally new to SW - been doing it 3 weeks tomorrow and feel like I've lost nothing this week! Going to try Extra Easy tomorrow!

Breakfast
Activia Fat Free Yoghurt & fruit

Snack
Fruit

Lunch
Cheese & Ham Roll (HexA-28g cheese & HexB-small brown roll) Cucumber, tomatoes
Mullerlight yoghurt

Weigh In!!!!!!

Dinner
SW shepherds pie - Lean mince, onions, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes & bovril topped with mashed potatoes made with butter (3 syns)

2.2 mile jog.

I will have some more syns tomorrow night but don't know what yet.

Thank you :)

I would suggest that in addition to your roll at lunch time, you make sure that you fill 1/3 of your plate with salad. Then with your dinner fill 1/3 of your plate with free veggies.

I like the way you're planning in your jog too - well done!

i doesnt look like much to eat, especially as your jogging. I like bigger breakfasts to start me off does fruit fill you up?

the youhurts like bananas i only have 1 a day as i find they slow down weight losses so maybe keep and eye on your intake

yep looks good to me for a weigh in day hun.
good luck at weigh in x

I eat normally on wi day!

Breakfast for me would be two pieces of fruit and yogurt, snacking on either fruit or alpen lights, then lunch is often a gigantic jacket potato filled with vlf cottage cheese, sweetcorn and a massive salad. That said, today lunch will probably be a trip to Nando's since we have been red all week - 1/4 chicken (2.5syns IIRC) and one of their double size salads. nom nom nom!

Oh, but your menu looks fine - just don't go hungry and remember to fill up on free foods :)

Looks fine and try to have 1.5-2 litres of water if possible as this also helps. During a WI day though I don't have this much water.

Back