xxchristiesxx millionth food diary!! Time to suceed :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Good morning diary :) Hope u r all well :) im all good apart from the fact that i am shattered & its monday lol :)

Well had a little rant on here last night and it felt good to get it off my chest, really goin to try from hereon in. I need to do this as i am so lethargic and i just feel bleurgh :( So here goes :)

Breakfast- fat free vanilla yoghurt & alpen light crumbled into it - free & part hexb

Lunch - boots shapers moroccan chicken cous cous salad, tub of fresh fruit & boots shapers prawn cocktail spirals - 9.5syns & free

Dinner - SW sausages, SW veg roll, mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, peas & green beans with small amount of gravy - free & 2 syns

Snack - alpen light - rest of hexb

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

Total syns -11.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good afternoon :)

hope u are all well :) yesterday didnt go as plan, was at mums for dinner who had said she was making sw sausages mash and veg but she gets short team memory loss (its an effect of treatment for brain cancer) and instead ended up with sausages (albeit from the butchers) with chips (small amount) and pitta bread, couldnt turn round and make an issue of it, so line is drew under that... off to mums tonight again for tea, (asked me to text her to remind her what she was making lol) so all on plan for today except for few syns over due to eatin something which i thought was "healthy". so here goes :D

Breakfast - Nutrigrain oat granola bars - 9 syns (not worth it!)

Lunch - Boots shapers honey mustard chicken pasta salad with fruit - free & 4.5 syns

Snack - 2 mini petit filous (need using up) - 3 syns

Dinner - Baked potatoes with cheese & bacon & side salad, tbsp light salad cream - free hexb & 1 syn

Snack - 1 slice of nimble with ham & alpen light - free & hexb

Total syns - 18.5 (will deduct 3.5 from 2mros allowance)

ok so as you have probably guessed, i wasnt even back on the band wagon and i fell completely off again! i have a real problem wit comfort eating and also using every excuse under the sun as to why i cant stick to the plan as when in fact the only problem is ME! i am the only one who can do this, i need to stop making excuses and DO IT! As i know i can do it when i try, i have my holiday in 4 weeks and at the beginnin of the year i vowed to be 2st lighter and here i am only 4.5lb lighter :( i know i will never have 2st off in 4 weeks but i am goin to try my hardest to get off as much as i can.. i am stopping the excuses and gettin on with it, if i have a bad day i will draw a line and start afresh and not let it ruin my whole week the way i normally do... feel better for getting that off my chest :D

This is my food for today.. its an extra easy day...

Breakfast - peanut hifi bar & banana - free hexb

Lunch - pasta with bacon, beetroot, mixed peppers, green & red chillies & 1/2 tbsp mayo, ww dessert yoghurt with blueberries,strawberries & grapes - free & 2.5 syns

Dinner - braising steak with mashed potato, mixed vegetables & small amount of gravy - free & 3 syns (approx)

Snack - hifi rocky road & tayto onion rings - 7

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa** (used for coffee throughout day)

Total syns - 12.5

Last edited:
My diary is so quiet :( :(

First day back on plan went 100% :) feel so glad that im back on track.. Today as its the last fri of the month, the law firm i work for get caterers in with sandwiches, wraps, bagels, crisps, chocolate etc. i opted for a sandwich on brown bread with egg mayo & onion and i also had half a sesame bagel with chicken salad & a small cookie.. I could have been alot worse and all i have had apart from this was blueberries, melon, strawberries & grapes.. Thebread would have been my hexb maybe a few syns over, half a sesame bagel is 6 syns & filling was free and the egg mayo had very little mayo so maybe 5 for that and also Maybe 5 syns for cookie.. This is something which only happens once a month so it doesnt happen every week :) dinner tonight i have no idea what to have, my boyfriend is having kfc but i really am trying to be good as im off out 2mro night.. Anyone any ideas?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back