would this be to much?

charleybabes

Silver Member
we are planning on having a tagine tomorrow for tea, i found in the fridge a pack of stirfry veg that needs using up.. i thought id have this for my lunch with some noodles .. would this be to much if i had a stir fry for lunch and then a tagine with couscous for tea??
im planning a green day.

we are planning on having a tagine tomorrow for tea, i found in the fridge a pack of stirfry veg that needs using up.. i thought id have this for my lunch with some noodles .. would this be to much if i had a stir fry for lunch and then a tagine with couscous for tea??
im planning a green day.

I dont see why it would? As long as its within your syns and your only eating until you're full (and not for the sake of eating) theres no problem...

I dont see why it would? As long as its within your syns and your only eating until you're full (and not for the sake of eating) theres no problem...

thanks !!..
yes i suppose if i dont go mad and make a huge plateful it will only be free and super free foods that im eating anyway so can only be good for me cant it!!

I think this is where we have to stop thinking of sw as a diet and more as healthy eating. There is nothing wrong at all with what you plan, its just if we were on a diet we might feel it was too much :D I occassionally have two main meals too, and so long as within your syns and you stop when full there is nothing wrong with it. Enjoy your food :D xxxxx

well my body decided for me!!

i am just not in the mood for a large meal for lunch so im just going to have a bowl of soup and the last of my cheese scones ive made..
im going to have the stir fry for my tea i think we'll have the tagine later in the week.

Back