Would You Dare?

lemma1968

Silver Member
I have just been watching the Weakest Link and Gok Wan - one of my heroes - has been on.

I was wondering how many of you out there, on these diets would either dare, or love to appear on How To Look Good Naked?:D

i would do it in a heartbeat. BUT, I have one of those jobs whereby you have to retain a certain dignity and distance and I suspect that people would no longer take me seriously if i appeared on it.

My 7 year old loves the show and keeps asking my hubby to enter me into it. I threaten her with the childcatcher out of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when she brings it up!:p

I just think he makes all of those women feel so good about themselves, without surgery and messing about. I would love to feel quite that special.:rolleyes:

ah well I applied to go on, sent all the photos etc... they contacted me to go for an interview and I bottled it. As much as I wanted the makeover I really couldn't bear everyone seeing me in my underwear and having a huge blown up pic of my on the front of a buidling. I'm such a chicken.

I've got to admit that I've never seen it - heard about it but never seen it .... though I very much doubt I would from what I've read of your post, really don't think I could face people again if they'd all seen me in my underwear and as for picture being on a building ..NoOooooooo :D

A one word reply to that question .... NEVER!!

I have just been watching the Weakest Link and Gok Wan - one of my heroes - has been on.

I was wondering how many of you out there, on these diets would either dare, or love to appear on How To Look Good Naked?:D

i would do it in a heartbeat. BUT, I have one of those jobs whereby you have to retain a certain dignity and distance and I suspect that people would no longer take me seriously if i appeared on it.

My 7 year old loves the show and keeps asking my hubby to enter me into it. I threaten her with the childcatcher out of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when she brings it up!:p

I just think he makes all of those women feel so good about themselves, without surgery and messing about. I would love to feel quite that special.:rolleyes:

If i didn't have a job where the same was expected of me, i'd be there like a shot! I love Gok!

Now I feel the need to watch the programme to see what it is I wouldn't dare do :D

Someone said I'd be ideal for the programme...................then I found out the programme had contacted the Council where I work about bringing the programme to the town I work in................................but no, never, I couldn't do it!

I defo would, I think they could do with an oldie on there.:D

I would, but as I am an Assistant Headteacher, I don't think my school would approve!!

Back