would you like to see how you will look when you reach target?

abigail09

Gold Member
im bored at work and im a bit of a whizz at photo manipulation on photoshop so the first person so send me a photo of themselves i will make you slimmer and hopefully it will be some inspiration for the new year!!

jsut post a pic on here and ill copy it, i think you need 50 posts first though!!

Ooh go for it....

-kinkykitten-_34422129.jpg

ok im going to go up to 50posts now then il send u my pic jus really want you to photoshop it so i can see myself thinxx
You will get 50 posts in no time if you go onto the word ones on the main board. xxx

qualitycopy.jpg

hope you like!

ok wel iv tried lookin at people profile page and i get this message
blondie1987, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

AHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to look like that now! lol.

Thanks sweets xxx

Hot Mamma!!! Big boobs and a tiny waist!!! Oh for the days!! Lol

Thats amazing! Can you airbrush wrinkles and double chins too?

sorry about the poor quality of these but its hard to work with the qulity of the pictures!
nilocopy.jpg

Thats amazing! Can you airbrush wrinkles and double chins too?

i CAN but it takes a long time to do things properly on photoshop so im just diong a quick visualisation

Back