Would you....

I wouldn't have either! As an excellent point made about him watching you struggle with the bags so he knew you were alone!

I would have been tempted to watch him out the widow when he left to see if he asked anyone else - if not you can bet you did the right thing by saying no!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Most definitely not. As everyone else has said just too damn risky. Better safe than sorry.

I wouldn't either!
In fact I might just have phoned the non urgent police line or Crimestoppers and asked their advice and given his Reg number (please dont shout at me, those of you who are the Police phone operators, if this is wrong).
No man in this day and age would ask, far better fir him to call out to you if there was a pub/somewhere he could walk to!

I'm going to disagree with you all and say you deffo did the WRONG thing:(

You missed the opportunity to tell him to about turn smartly and go and do whatever he needed to do in a crappy old Range Rover that shouldn't be parked where it was!

Interestingly I was coming away from a footy match once at Liverpool (Anfield) and one of the ladies in our party was desperate for a wee and as we were in the streets surrounding Anfield, she asked one of the residents if she could use her loo. Quick as a flash the lady replied "It's out of order love"

That was extremely quick-witted and not offensive, I thought.

Scousers eh?;) (alreet there Jezza?)

You did the right thing!

Back