wow 6lb loss :D

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Statue0fLiberty, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Statue0fLiberty

Statue0fLiberty Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World following the Extra Easy plan
    OK ok.. so I didnt go to club last week due to illness, so The 6lb loss is over the period of 2 weeks... But still - I am thrilled!

Ive now lost 22lbs in 7 weeks - averaging a weight loss of between 2 and 3.5 lbs a week!

Whats best of all is Im not feeling like Im missing out on anything foodwise.
    I am doing all my own home cooking - which I did before.. and funny thing is, I am liking the taste of food with less grease and fat in it better than the food I cooked before!
    Im not craving sugar and candy as I did before, because I have a good balanced diet and my body isn't begging me for sugar.

Portion control is a good help towards weight losses aswell - But as I didnt eat big portions before (just the wrong things) this has not been too much of a challenge.

A trick I have is to go do the weekly shop straight after the meeting each week, because then I am totally focussed and know I wont slip, even with all the tempting bargains on the food I did used to eat.

Oh well.. Im starving now.. Im off to cook homemade breaded haddock, and cajun potato wedges! mmmmmm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Great job, you seemed very motivated and focus and that was a great loss for 2 weeks

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Well done! :clap:

5. pancras

pancras Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st4lb(44.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Keep up the motivation, well done to you.

6. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  7. Sugar'n'Spice

Sugar'n'Spice Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    22lb in 7 weeks? :eek: oh my word! thats fantastic!! im sooooo jealous!!!! Well done uv done fab :) x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.