• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wow 6lb loss :D

OK ok.. so I didnt go to club last week due to illness, so The 6lb loss is over the period of 2 weeks... But still - I am thrilled!

Ive now lost 22lbs in 7 weeks - averaging a weight loss of between 2 and 3.5 lbs a week!

Whats best of all is Im not feeling like Im missing out on anything foodwise.
I am doing all my own home cooking - which I did before.. and funny thing is, I am liking the taste of food with less grease and fat in it better than the food I cooked before!
Im not craving sugar and candy as I did before, because I have a good balanced diet and my body isn't begging me for sugar.

Portion control is a good help towards weight losses aswell - But as I didnt eat big portions before (just the wrong things) this has not been too much of a challenge.

A trick I have is to go do the weekly shop straight after the meeting each week, because then I am totally focussed and know I wont slip, even with all the tempting bargains on the food I did used to eat.

Oh well.. Im starving now.. Im off to cook homemade breaded haddock, and cajun potato wedges! mmmmmm
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!