Wow! Check this out for inspiration.

shrinki

Gold Member
Type 'one mans 120 pound journey' in to your search engine and watch the five minute youTube. Amazing! Really inspired me. I must dust those running shoes off again.

oh wow, stopped snivelling now, that was amazing, thanks for the post

That's amazing. That song already has poignant meaning for me but now I'll use it to get me off my backside when I can't be bothered. Lol.

On a slightly different note, isn't it strange how much of a difference the weight can make to appearance, he literally looks like a different person.

That's amazing. That song already has poignant meaning for me but now I'll use it to get me off my backside when I can't be bothered. Lol.

On a slightly different note, isn't it strange how much of a difference the weight can make to appearance, he literally looks like a different person.

He does look like a completely different person. He's quite a stunner isn't he?!

Oh wow how inspiring! He looks amazing!
However can I just say, as a breastfeeding mother, how utterly freaked out I am about the bloody nipples?! *shivers*

Honeyoc said:
Oh wow how inspiring! He looks amazing!
However can I just say, as a breastfeeding mother, how utterly freaked out I am about the bloody nipples?! *shivers*

Hahaha As a fellow breastfeeder i squealed when I saw that bit! Ouch!

Amazing video, certainly very inspiring.

wow! how inspiring, he is stunning too ;)

Hated the music so switched that off, but what a video. Loved it!

And yes, he is just a little bit hot, isnt he?!

After watching this, watch his Q&A video. He too complains of people saying "loose" when they mean "lose". Ha, I thought it was just me!

That's amazing....might have cried a little bit like a big girl!!!!

Back