• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wow I actually lost weight

Well done!

I'm a bit worried you gained every week since Christmas!! I've done the diet before and restarted last Mon - been too scared to weigh myself so far in case I've not lost anything and get downhearted! I know everyone says it works but I guess sometimes it doesn't! It has started to work for you now though - fair play sticking with it so long, I quit my group in Feb as I lost nothing for 4 weeks.

slushy

Silver Member
S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm a bit worried you gained every week since Christmas!!

yeah me too
sorry i havent read all your threads and posts but have you gained cause u were naughty? or have you gained while following the plan?

yeah me too
sorry i havent read all your threads and posts but have you gained cause u were naughty? or have you gained while following the plan?
I was at target 5 years ago and went a stone and a half over. I worked that out at one pound every 3 months, so I'm not that naughty!

I rejoined early Dec and lost a stone, up til end of Feb. Then I just stayed the same or lost a pound, gained a pound, etc so I quit. Kept it off then put on half a stone in Cyprus! Got back last Mon & have been back on the plan since then, to get holiday weight off and get down to my target (I was still half a stone off target when I quit SW in Feb). Hope that makes sense!! I don't ever cheat on it, which made it really frustrating at the group when everyone else was eating all-you-can-eat Chinese and losing weight and I stuck to it and didn't! Sorry, I babbled on a bit then!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Son that is great news! All those troubles were worth it in the end. Hope you have more losses to look forward to. This must really spur you on x

So delighted for you Son - well done x lets hope it is the start of a great run of good weeks!!!

slushy

Silver Member
oops doughnut - my question was aimed at sonban really
sorry i wasnt very clear but ta for explaining anyway : )

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya thanks ladies the reason I have been having gains is that I have just not been able to stick to the eating plan I don't know why I just couldn't. But there is no reason if you don't stick to the plan it wouldn't work. I did lose 4 and a half stone in 7 months when i was sticking to it properly.

slushy

Silver Member
thanks for explaining sonban and hope i didnt seem like i was prying

Lindam

Silver Member
well done you - you have given me hole that after rejoining tonight the scales will be kind to me next week!