Wow I actually lost weight

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Can you believe it since xmas I only lost weight 1 week and that was when I did fast forward. I actually did a normal SW week this week and lost 3.5Lbs I know it might not seem that much to shout about but having a gain every week since xmas this week is just a miracle.:bliss:

Hurrah bravo well done :talk017::party0019::talk017: xxxx

Well done!

I'm a bit worried you gained every week since Christmas!! I've done the diet before and restarted last Mon - been too scared to weigh myself so far in case I've not lost anything and get downhearted! I know everyone says it works but I guess sometimes it doesn't! It has started to work for you now though - fair play sticking with it so long, I quit my group in Feb as I lost nothing for 4 weeks.

yeah me too
sorry i havent read all your threads and posts but have you gained cause u were naughty? or have you gained while following the plan?
I was at target 5 years ago and went a stone and a half over. I worked that out at one pound every 3 months, so I'm not that naughty!

I rejoined early Dec and lost a stone, up til end of Feb. Then I just stayed the same or lost a pound, gained a pound, etc so I quit. Kept it off then put on half a stone in Cyprus! Got back last Mon & have been back on the plan since then, to get holiday weight off and get down to my target (I was still half a stone off target when I quit SW in Feb). Hope that makes sense!! I don't ever cheat on it, which made it really frustrating at the group when everyone else was eating all-you-can-eat Chinese and losing weight and I stuck to it and didn't! Sorry, I babbled on a bit then!

Son that is great news! All those troubles were worth it in the end. Hope you have more losses to look forward to. This must really spur you on x

So delighted for you Son - well done x lets hope it is the start of a great run of good weeks!!!

oops doughnut - my question was aimed at sonban really
sorry i wasnt very clear but ta for explaining anyway : )

Hiya thanks ladies the reason I have been having gains is that I have just not been able to stick to the eating plan I don't know why I just couldn't. But there is no reason if you don't stick to the plan it wouldn't work. I did lose 4 and a half stone in 7 months when i was sticking to it properly.

Oh I understand now! And I feel like a doughnut for replying when it wasn't for me, ha ha! I thought you were doing it and not losing.
Well done!

well done you - you have given me hole that after rejoining tonight the scales will be kind to me next week!

Think Lindam meant HOPE .. least I hope she did :confused:

definately - although a hole will be useful for me to get into if the scale goddess decides to be cruel and nasty to me at next Thursday weigh in!

Back